SOTW#143 - Results Now In

DrewDale

SOTW#143 Teddy Bears Poll Open  

23 members have voted

1. 1. You may vote for three entries.

• [IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/ad6862drewdale2014/Comp%20Entries/8ueiqcxn_zpszpfbopoz.png[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/ad6862drewdale2014/Comp%20Entries/Teddy_Bears_And_Toys_PNG_zpsxg4rkilt.png[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/ad6862drewdale2014/Comp%20Entries/teddy_2_zpsnok0wd91.png[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/ad6862drewdale2014/Comp%20Entries/217043essainils_zpsgvmbqnq0.png[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/ad6862drewdale2014/Comp%20Entries/teddy-4deeb04_zpskwagwoer.png[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/ad6862drewdale2014/Comp%20Entries/Teddy%20Goes%20Hawaiian_zpsapdbw4dh.png[/IMG]

SOTW%20banner_zpshxayktd2.png

The theme this week is - Teddy Bears. 

which has been chosen by – barbieq25 (SOTW#142 Winner)

This week you're challenged to design and create a signature based on - Teddy Bears, It can be either drawn in

PDN or a photo manipulation, or perhaps even a combination of both, It's up to you the creator. ;)

The deadline for entries is 7:00pm (UK Time) On Friday 8th of January.

To see how that equates to other countries, here is a link to the World Time

Competition Rules

1. Max sig dimensions 500 x 200. Please NOTE: The forum limits signatures to 500 x 150,

if it is too large do not try to use it as your sig.

2. Please keep your signature family friendly.

3. Keep to the theme that has been set.

4. You may modify or replace your image until the deadline! 

5. Don’t violate copyright laws with found images; links to source images would be courteous.

6. Your entry must be made using Paint.net.  Please don't use an outside image editor and try passing it off as PDN work. 

7. There are multiple entries per entrant allowed.

The winner of the current SOTW gets to choose the subject for the next competition.  Good luck all and thank you in advance for entering.

Thanks to - Chrisco97, Sozo, TheHowler, Nitenurse79, Chimay and Pixey for keeping this competition going in the past.

This thread is for posting your entries only.

If you want to talk about any of the entries, you can do so in the discussion thread found here..

Edited by DrewDale

BREtKQW.png

SOTW_143.png

Teddy and his drink all made completely with Ellipse/Circle shape tool and the Line/Curve tool.

Teddy's sunglasses are stock image modified slightly.  His 'beach towel' is a portion of one of my photographs.

Edited by lynxster4
re-hosted image
  • Upvote 5

Hi,

Here is my trial, the background is a picture modified, the teddy bear is one of my creation, 100% paint.net.

217043essainils.png

Happy new year to all of you!

;):):D

Edited by Bondenson
  • Upvote 4

185766BannirePaintnetNils001.jpg

To see my Paint.net creations  Youtube  click here  Facebook  there

8ueiqcxn.png

100% Pdn

Flurblur/Shapes/Ellipse-Circle/Line-Curve tool/Background with the Tattersall puligin                     

• Upvote 4

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Teddy_Bears_And_Toys_PNG.png

To give proper credit, this image was used as a starting point and reference for some of the lighting and shading, and also the general shape of the bears.
The fur, textures, eyes, noses, coloring, etc are all PDN.
The A, B, and C blocks are PDN except for some small texture details, but those details were lost when I scaled the blocks down.

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles
  • Upvote 4

The poll is now open, you may vote for up to Three entries this week. The poll will close at 7PM (UK Time) on Friday January 15th. To see how that equates to other countries here is a link to the World Time

Another top class set of entries again, good luck one and all. B)

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

Here is the results folks:

In first place with 12 votes is - Lynxster4

Sharing second place with 10 votes each are - Cc4FuzzyHuggles, Si Borg and Bondenson.

Coming in third is Seerose. And I may as well give out a runner up prize out to Eli.

Great work all of you, thanks to the voters and supporters, I will PM the winner and hope to launch the next comp within the next two days. B)

BREtKQW.png

Well done Lynkster4! 

Thanks to all participants I had fun with my entry. Somehow I forgot to give it arms and legs and did not realize it until I posted it.  :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone! A great set of entries.

@Eli...I wondered what was going on with your bear, but he is so cute!   :P

@Red...that crown looks just marvelous on you...congrats on your title.   B)

I'm thinking hard for a good next topic..... :beer:  :pizza:  :mtdew:  :cake:   Cheers to all!

I love teddy bears and regret I haven't been able to participate JC_shakehead.gif

Many congrats to everyone on all of your nice entries! JC_clap.gifJC_howdy.gif

Congratulations Lynxster, very good job!

All Teddies were cute and that was fun to participate !

;):):D

185766BannirePaintnetNils001.jpg

To see my Paint.net creations  Youtube  click here  Facebook  there

Dear Paint User!  <3 

Congratulations to all the winners!  Thanks to all who gave me a vote. A big Thank you DrewDale. ntjp7qjd.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png