[SOTW 32] The Name Game - Results are in!

Signature of the Week

The Theme is: Your Name!

Explanation: This week we have an exciting new competition for you to enjoy. Crimson, winner of SOTW 31, has chosen your username as the subject of this weeks SOTW. What does that mean? It means this SOTW will use the YOUR username as the focus subject. It doesn't have to be the full username, you can use initials, an abbreviation, etc. "After all, what is a signature but... a signature?" -Crimson

As an example, I have donned a new signature of my own for the duration of the competition.

Also, since typography will likely be a major feature of this competition, here are a few links to site to get free, awesome fonts from:

Dafont.com | 50 Professional Quality Fonts | 50 More Headline Fonts | 20 More Cool Fonts | 50 Cool Typography Tuts (Photoshop, but you could give it a whirl in Paint.NET)

Man, I wish I had the time to put this much work into every competition. :)

Voting is complete, the results are in!

Our SOTW 32 victor, with 33% of the vote, is Mike Ryan!

mryan_sotw.png

In second, with 25% of the vote, is Possum Roadkill!

NewCircuitSig.png

Thirds place was a tie between several contestants. I look forward to setting up SOTW 33. :)

Hidden Content:
The deadline for this competition is 23:59 (11:59pm) (EST) on Monday, February 1st.

To see the current time in EST (my time) and to compare it with your local time, click here (WorldTimeServer.com).

Check the SOTW Rules!

If your entry breaks any of the rules it will be disqualified.

------------------------------------------------------------------

• [*:1o6xyas1] Max sig dimensions follow the board's max sig dimensions, 500x200. NOTE: The forum limits signatures to 500x150, so if it's too large don't try to use it as your sig.
    [*:1o6xyas1] No crude / offensive language, pics, et cetera.
    [*:1o6xyas1] Sig must follow the set theme.
    [*:1o6xyas1] Only one entry per person and no modifications to your image are allowed after submitting your entry.
    [*:1o6xyas1] You must post the URLs to any and all stock images used in your sig.
    [*:1o6xyas1] You are allowed one post in this topic. That post should include your sig, links to your source images. Placeholders (empty-posting now, editing in a link to your sig later) are not permitted.
    [*:1o6xyas1] When submitting a signature, do not use one you have used in a previous competition, and don't use one you made a long time ago. The idea of this competition is to get you to create new things, and if you're digging back in your storehouse of unused signatures, you're not doing that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting your entries only!

If you wish to talk about one of the entries you can do so here.

If a comment or other non-entry post is mistakenly made in this thread, it will be moved without penalty to the discussion thread. Just don't be surprised when it magically jumps over there. :wink:

Good luck all, and thanks for participating! :D

• 3 weeks later...