How to Install Plugins ×

Fire Plugin

Simon Brown

What if you don't want to have to re-open the plugin?

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I don't understand what you mean. There is a cancel plugin and Ctrl-Z works fine after running it - as with most other plugins.

KaHuc.png

Cool work, thanks again, although I really think you should consider updating your plugin pack if it isn't too much trouble. :)

I don't understand what you mean. There is a cancel plugin and Ctrl-Z works fine after running it - as with most other plugins.

Sometime users forgets what the defult value is and wants to a reset button to set it.

Because once you clicked "OK" even if you Ctrl+Z, when you run the plugin again, it will jump to the last value the users used, and not the defult.

Unless you restart PDN.

And the goes for all other plugins too. (Hint hint to all plugin makers :wink: )

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

oh sorry sabrown i didnt know it reset it once you closed it :D lol sorry :oops: nice plugin though :D sorry :oops:

@ash: this plugin automaticly resets it....well from what ive seen from it it does :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

I don't think this is a cool plugin at all - it's a fire plugin and it's hot!!

Thanks for doing a plugin that reduces the steps required. As suggested, a re-seed option would be great.

Nicely done so far.

Perhaps you could also add the option to keep the backbround transparent. If it becomes black, you'll only be able to use the fire as a background. I'd love to put fire at the foreground as well as the background.

By the way, you might want to point out that this effect doesn't work with any older version of Paint.NET than 3.30. I tried it with 3.22, and it "crahed and burned" so to speak. :wink:

Cheers

Cynic: An idealist whose rose-colored glasses have been removed, snapped in two, and stomped into the ground, immediately improving his vision.

All new plugins were made for new versions, since you don't get support when using an old version.

EliteOverride25.png

:) Visit-> My Website <-Visit :)

Please Call Me Elite Override

The trick to flying is throwing yourself at the floor and missing.

All new plugins were made for new versions, since you don't get support when using an old version.

I know. :wink: It's just that I saw this other topic where the author did note that his plugin wouldn't work with older versions. If I hadn't read that, I'd have been debugging the plugin for the rest of the day.

Anyway, I think you're right.

Cynic: An idealist whose rose-colored glasses have been removed, snapped in two, and stomped into the ground, immediately improving his vision.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks man, combining this with other plug-ins helps create some great effects. I combined it with the Drop Ripple plug-in (sorry, forgot the creator), and got

FireAndFlames.png?t=1245507443

Born in England. Mauritiaun Heritage.

PDNSigMaurice.png?t=1245538648

Thanks man, combining this with other plug-ins helps create some great effects. I combined it with the Drop Ripple plug-in (sorry, forgot the creator), and got

FireAndFlames.png?t=1245507443

Born in England. Mauritiaun Heritage.

PDNSigMaurice.png?t=1245538648