Allows you to add a pre-created frame to your image.
Share your frames
How to Use
1. Create an image you want to use as a frame.
2. Save the image in the folder My Documents/Paint.NET User Files/Custom Frames as a PNG.
3. Open your picture you want to frame.
4. Menu: Effects -> Render -> Add Custom Frame...
5. The dropdown list gives you the list of frames (PNG images) in the folder My Documents/Paint.NET User Files/Custom Frames
Update Log 1.5: Speed increase, blend modes, replaced "no-frame" text
Copyright © Simon Brown 2008
Use at your own risk.