Shockworks

DarkShock

• 1 month later...

I've updated the gallery with some new sigs. Not that anyone looks at my gallery anymore. :(:(:(

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Nice update. Just telling you that I am subscribed to your gallery so I get an email every time something new is posted ;)

So, I guess you can count me. :D

Wow. You literally just made my day. :mrgreen:

Thanks for viewing. I really do appreciate it. :wink:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I love your work , those are exactly the sort of signatures I've always wanted to make but can't figure how til this date .. Checked out your Photobucket too , awesome stuff there too . The wallpapers are fantastic :mrgreen:

Aww shucks! Thanks for the support! Makes me super happy. :D

Will you be creating any more tutorials in the future ?

I guess I can make some more tutorials. They're honestly not difficult to make. Just request a tutorial for a sig you like and I just might make it. :wink:

You have so many beautiful ones it's so hard to choose just one , the question I have is how do you get those awesome colors for the background ? Would they work with other renders besides anime and gaming renders ? Like example for bands or other celebs ?

You have so many beautiful ones it's so hard to choose just one , the question I have is how do you get those awesome colors for the background ? Would they work with other renders besides anime and gaming renders ? Like example for bands or other celebs ?

They might. Anime and gaming renders are my style though and I don't like to use actually people in my work. :|

all your graphics are brilliant! they are one of the best ever! it would be great if you could write a tut about making the first sig you got there. :lol:

You mean this one:

siw_sig1.png

Also: I checked out your Photobucket. Looks like you've taken a peek at my special border tutorial. :P I'm getting ready to upgrade it today. I'm going to show how to the same border and maybe some new ones.

Okay , come to think of it .. I do think Gaming and anime works best for those types of Signature it's no wonder mine always turn out so crappy :lol:

lol :D

I basically use gaming and anime renders cause I'm good with using the in sigs and cause I also have an interest in both of them. :)

Brand New Update!!! :D

Update Features:

-New 500 x 150 sig section (with 4 sigs made from a while back)

-New Freestyle Sig Video section (links you to freestyle sigs videos I made and uploaded to YouTube) Available in HD!

-Refreshments just in case you're thirsty! :mtdew: Well...not really.

Link to the first freestyle sig video (Project Flowergirl): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFC2hKU816U

Very cool, I like the video/tutorial! :D

Glad you liked it! It's not intended to be a tutorial. I just made it so people can what I can make without any idea of what I want to make. That's why it's freestyle! :D

Once again. Thanks for the continued support! :mrgreen:

nice update! I love the video :D

Thanks! Glad you liked it. There will be more so if you have a YouTube account feel free to subscribe. :wink:

Like I wrote in the pm I like the video I think it's awesome .. Love your signatures , I know you put a lot of work into them and I'm inspired to perhaps put more time into making mine , then just maybe I can come up with something cool :lol:

I believe you'll create something really cool. I already like what's in your gallery, so I'm sure you'll come up with something very creative. :wink:

Announcement: For my next video I will let you guys choose which render I should use in the sig. I selected three renders, and I'll go with the one you guys want the most:

th_fullmetal_render.png th_anime_render12.png th_anime_render13sakura.png

I'd vote for #3, I like red sigs for some reason, I don't know why ;)

Really? #3 was my least favorite. :D