Shockworks

DarkShock

Thank you very much to both of you. I really appreciate it. I just uploaded a video to YouTube showing how the history window was for that image. I just did it for kicks and giggles:

It might not be done processing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0O6lP3qk6E

Edit: I will also be making more traces! I might have the next one up by tomorrow!

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Nice update :)

The seal thingys look nice, but you should rework the shadows on the forearms a bit, unless your charakter possesses some obscure bone structure I didn't knew of ;)

means: smoother borders, like in his face!

Thanks for the comment. I followed the shadow path of the original image and I too thought it came out a little awkward. I'm just going to use the original shadow and fix it to how I like it from now on. I just finished my second and I will have it up tomorrow. After that, the third freestyle video will be up on Friday. :wink:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

i love the trace too. very good. also, i tried following one of your freestyle videos but they were too fast so i gave up. :lol:

Glad you like the trace. I actually already noticed you tried to follow on of my video after I saw your current sig. :lol: Sorry the videos are fast, but it's easier for me to make them if I shorten them. I could always upload the original video of me making the sig, but I wouldn't put in any music and they will just take to long to upload. Just too much of a hassle...

i try figuring out stuff myself...btw, do you make any stuff other than sigs and avatars?

Yes, I do. Haven't you checked out the front page? :D Sigs and avatars are my main passion, so you'll see me making more of those than anything. :wink:

Hey Dark i LOVE your sigs, they are awesome :D. I am shocking at making them (get it? poor joke ik but oh well im tired :lol:). Great work on all your stuff and your newest picture, looks nice but i think you should add something in the forground or something.

Great work :wink:

Wow , I love it .. you never cease to amaze me :D it must have taken a lot of work to draw those lines . I would give you a million kudos if I could but I guess I'll have to settle for a soda :mtdew:

Wow , I love it .. you never cease to amaze me :D it must have taken a lot of work to draw those lines . I would give you a million kudos if I could but I guess I'll have to settle for a soda :mtdew:

Thank! :D It did take forever to draw the line. Filling in the coloring and shadows was also a bother. Look at this video I put up for laughs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0O6lP3qk6E

It shows how long the history window was. :lol:

Ok, Nemo. Your signature is finished. I have another surprise beyond that. You'll just have to wait and see. :wink:

August 6th Update:

-New sigs (including ones from the freestyle videos)

-New trace (can be seen in most recent section)

-New video (video of me making Nemo's signature):

Enjoy! :wink:

That is great! Although, I think your shadows (especially on the Gaara one) should be a little softer, blurring a little bit more or lowering opacity should help with that. :) But still, that's an amazing trace.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

That is great! Although, I think your shadows (especially on the Gaara one) should be a little softer, blurring a little bit more or lowering opacity should help with that. :) But still, that's an amazing trace.

Thanks! I did lower the opacity for the shadows, but I guess it wasn't enough. It looked good after I did it, but I guess it needed another touch-up. :D

August 7th Update:

Freestyle Sig #3 - Project Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2h5DH7UqM

Just watched it .. I love it , my eyes are getting faster in watching it :o I love how you use the Gaussin blur , you keep inspiring me all the time :P

I'm just surprised I was able to pull off using a gradient on the sig. I hardly ever use them...

Wow. I just got done making a new trace. I recorded it because I'm planning to post the video on YouTube along with the next freestyle video.

This raw recording video is 2.1GB, so I really need to shorten that down. :D

Hey everyone! I got got finished publishing the video on Windows Movie Maker for the trace I just did and it's freakin' sweet. I can't wait to show it to you guys.

Warning: The video will be crazy fast because I had to really speed it up because the trace took over an hour.

Hey everyone! I got got finished publishing the video on Windows Movie Maker for the trace I just did and it's freakin' sweet. I can't wait to show it to you guys.

Warning: The video will be crazy fast because I had to really speed it up because the trace took over an hour.

Can't wait. :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Can't wait. :D

I actually might let you get a preview of the video a day before anyone else since you subscribed to my YouTube account. :wink:

You guys can expect to see the next update in maybe 3 or 4 days. I'm aiming for Monday right now. :wink: