Shockworks

DarkShock

Thanks for the feedback guys.

kinda sorta =P

You should check them out...well...at least my recent ones. My old videos/sig aren't anywhere as good as the ones I'm making now.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 2 weeks later...

What always strikes me about your work is how you make them look like no other colours would look right expect the ones you've used (if that makes sense ?)

Well, that isn't too strange, because you choose your render in render sigs according to the colours you want to use, or inverse. So it completely makes sense what you're saying. 

I like the Korra and Lightning one, but the Poison one is a bit oversharpened at the edges (especially around the hair), which gives a really flat impression...

Maybe you could work some more on integrating the render with the background, you did that pretty well with your old C4D style. 

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

@chimay: I guess I could have done a bit more to add depth to that one. I should have added some more effects over the render. And about the hair, i think the mix of blending modes I used caused the sharpened edges.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Haha! Thanks for the comments guys.

welshblue, I have to be honest. I'm surprised you're still using that sig I made you.

And I appreciate you using it. I'm just surprised you've been using it for a while now.

:Cut: oops did I say that last bit out loud

Yes. And now I'm a bit concerned.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the comments. They're always appreciated. I'll try to have a update soon. The Pictorium has been pretty slow this past week.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like all of your sigs! I'm not really very good at them so I stick to my name, haha. I really like all of the effects and time you put into them all! Stunning is pretty much all I can say about your art! Keep them coming!

And yeah, the pictorium is pretty slow now a days. =) Hopefully it will pick up though.

December 17th Update

Seyah Nova

SeyahNova_zps8daba2bf.png

Kiala

Kiala_zps6ce2f2ad.png

Edited by DarkShock

Lily Reborn

LilyReborn_zpsf9f846f5.png

First verision using the same render (made years ago)

Lily.png

Edited by DarkShock

Thanks barbieq. I'm just toying around with renders I've used in the past. I just want to see what else I can do with them.

They're all amazing and seem really professional! But I especially like Kiala, the brightness, the composition, the typography, everything is perfectly in balance! 

I agree that the re-try is a bit washed away by the lighting, it's better than the original though (the render-background was a bit too great in the original IMO)

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png