How to Install Plugins ×

Glow effect plugin

Rick Brewster

@trickman

haha i wish i new portuguese

@CMD

Yepp you win!!!!

Thanks, i thought it kinda looked like a hottwheels commircial or something.

Any like the fuzzy look to the "after" yingyang?

o_O that first car even has a german license plate. I didn't know german car brands are really that famous, and since I am living here in Germany... :roll:

Well, i would die to have a nissan skyline, i loved them ever cense, well cense i was a wittle fellow...

Try to seperate references to external classes, what they mean, etc. to get an idea of the Effects API. Also look at the math, variables from input. Try picturing how it will run (like an outline).

~~

• 2 months later...

This is the most handy plugin I use... it works great for brightening dark pictures :D

...Glad to see it's included in Paint.NET now. :D

Signature

• 4 years later...

the plug in just adding white light to the object that what makes the object looks glowing. Is there any posibility to choose what color of light i want to add on the object ? I am about to create a superman figure which having greenish glowing from the Liquid Kryptonite...something like that

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" albert-einstein

• 3 years later...

The website is down. I don't know why, but I think its because of the crappy router next door I am using. Since mine is apparently, not working.

I don't know which website you are talking about, but the "Glow" effect is already in paint.net as a default effect. You can find it Menu Bar > Effects > Photo > Glow.
If you can't find the glow effect, then you might want to double check your version of paint.net. (you should at least use paint.net 3.5.11, but your better off with paint.net 4.0 if you want support from here on the forums. See forum rules.)

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles