nabgallerycompletedwq5.png

Welcome to my Gallery!

CONCRETE

FrontYardcustomPanoramiceditpdn1-1.jpg

^Click for bigger version^

SPACE

th_NewImpactposs1finalizedwithtextligh.png 05142008183808dn1.th.png

03232008162847et6.th.png 03212008203613sk6.th.png 03012008140618mt6.th.png

^-------------------------------------------------100% PDN-------------------------------------------------^

ABSTRACT

metalliumfinalishgolden.th.png buttonfinishedandcroppewl8.th.png vortexnz5.th.png 12232007154048jr5.th.png

^--------------------------^---------------100% PDN------------^--------------40% Apophysis 60% PDN--^

TEXT

05222008180004sc4.th.png darknessinthelightwithwlg4.th.png 03242008062629im1.th.png 03232008163920yh6.th.png

^-------------------------------------------------100% PDN-------------------------------------------------^

MANIPULATION

04072008121038eq7.th.png th_FerrariAureaINKSKETCHCUSToMPNG.png th_12-19-2008_17-12-02.png 12192008173638fh5.th.png

Original------------------------Original------------------------Original------------------------Original

WALLPAPER

desktopce2.th.png

The background is 100% PDN, the taskbar is custom, I wish it were real :cry::lol:

SIGNATURES

skytranslightnablightbaqm8.th.png

100% PDN (First sig made - you can tell I was a Polar Inversion Newb :mrgreen: )

spaceagesigcompleteyx0.th.png th_newnabsiggreen.png th_000SPACESIGFIXEDsharpwithnonblurred.png V1 th_IMPACTSIG2lesstext.png(Remake - V1 seems to look better :x )

100% PDN

th_VineyardSigwithtext.png

Original---Photo © National Geographic

Again - feel free to comment on anything you find interesting.

Version History:

Edit 26 & 27: Added CONCRETE (I keep forgetting to edit the Subject thread title in a single edit =P)

Edit 24 & 25: Added OUT OF THE DEEP

Edit 23: Gallery Revamp! (IMPACT V2, Wolf, Mountain, GREEN, Vines)

Edit 22: Added Gallery Thread Star Icon

Edit 19, 20, 21: New work in progress! See page 6 - IMPACT

Edit 18: New work in progress!

Edit 17: Fixed first space image's thumbnail (I hadn't linked it to the larger view)

Edit 16: Fixed Grammar Issues

Edit 15: Added Summer Wallpaper

Edit 14: Title change and BUMP

Edit 13: Gallery Update! (SUN)

Edit 12: Realized that "See last post" didn't work if I commented on comments, without posting a pic

Edit 10 & 11: Specified which posts to look for

Edit 9: Specified which posts to look for (so you don't have to shuffle through my entire gallery)

Edit 8: Added New Wallpaper v2

Edit 7: Added New Wallpaper

Edit 6: Added Desktop Art

Edit 5: Added "Manipulations" Section with A'sC Manipulation and "Vortex"

Edit 4: General rearrangement of everything - added banner (made 100% PDN)

Edit 3: Showed Edits (in case anyone was wondering)

Edit 2: Took off ads from linked images (they are now direct links)

Edit 1: Added new Space Image

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

@oma - I'm sorry they're dark (Teenage phase, and all)

@salu - Thanks! I spent a lot of time on making that one

@Individualized - Thanks! That specific terrain texture took me very long - in fact, to keep it nice and sharp I didn't even use Shape 3D to make it (on most sphere maps, it stretches and skewes the texture too much for my taste)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

@oma - I'm sorry they're dark (Teenage phase, and all)

@salu - Thanks! I spent a lot of time on making that one

@Individualized - Thanks! That specific terrain texture took me very long - in fact, to keep it nice and sharp I didn't even use Shape 3D to make it (on most sphere maps, it stretches and skewes the texture too much for my taste)

Ha Ha no problem its your art work afterall. Tell you a secret my grandson once handed me an all black sheet of paper in a nice frame, and I hung it on the wall as he'd done it in art class. It wasn't until a few days later I had it down for a good look and figured out what what the snickering was about. So I get the teenage phase thing.

Hehe...

Image added (see first space scene post). Comments are welcome, and so is help (I'm stuck as to what I should do with it).

Nab

Hey!

Ironically, what do you guys think of my welcome banner?

Since I didn't get feedback on my sig, I based my pics to make a banner.

(Same basic concept, but better lighting this time, IMO)

I'm also thinking on moving on from Planet Pics, because it's too easy to make them realistic. I was thinking about Oma's underwater scene -- I think I'm going to have a go at something like that in a while.

See ya,

Nab

Thanks for the comments guys

@Marc - Thanks! I really enjoyed making both of them.

@mman6460- Thanks - I did that one way back when Ink Sketch just barely came out. I can't even remember how I did it anymore, lol.

I really like all of your spacescapes, they're incredibly realistic. My favorite would have to be your second piece and your gallery banner (the text effect is spectacular).

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Hey thanks a lot,

You know, if you look closely, it's the same picture, just messed around with -(more contrast, harder lighting, sharpening)

All it took was one really good cloud render, and I had a planet. When making the planet, I did overlay a bunch of different cloud renders, brush strokes, clone stamps, but when it comes right down to it, I got lucky on a cloud render that gave me the beginning to those cracks.

As to the text, it's actually more simple than you might possible think. I wrote some white text, then duplicated the layer, gaussian blurred the top layer, duplicated gaussian, inverted colors, and messed with different blend modes. For the background of the text, I ran a distort (I think it was ripple) on the primary text layer, and that was that. I think :lol:

You can try and use that method if you want --

Thanks for the comment,

007 Nab

Your Gallery banner is all that, I like it very much.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@ d@lton -- Muahaha... I get to choke Korean Soldiers From the Future and you don't.

@ janettsue -- Thanks for the comment on the banner, I ironically consider it one of my better pieces :)

EDIT: Grammar fix

@ d@lton -- Muahaha... I get to choke Korean Soldiers From the Future and you don't.

Just wait till I'm old enough (1 more year!) to get a job... other than at McDonalds. :P

Here's something for ya... I have CamStudio 5! Ah ha!

MyBB Tutorials, check out my site. :)

Hehehe...

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of mine, it doesn't record as well as Fraps (yes, I've taken plenty of 3 gig videos of myself on Crysis)

I didn't know Cam 5 was free...

I didn't know Cam 5 was free...

You must have known whether you payed to use it. :roll:

It isn't free. You were using Camstudio to record?! Your crazy. I'd just use FRAPS. I use that too. :P

Just wondering, how big is your HDD?

MyBB Tutorials, check out my site. :)