How to Install Plugins ×

Conditional Hue/Saturation Effect Available

• 2 weeks later...

Dang...i love the idea of the plugin but i cant seem to understand how to use it.... ugh... well i think im getting it....but in still confused coz i dunno how to choose which part to change the color :(( can someone help me?

athenasiggydk6.gif

Is it possible to use this plugin to select portions of an image based on their matching of the desired hue/saturation ranges? If so, this plugin (or a modified version) could be used to extract otherwise difficult areas for putting on different backgrounds etc?

Can anyone please explain if this is possible, and if so - how? :)

Thanks!

The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be.

1.Dup the pic on another layer.

2. Use the plugin on the pic.

3. Set "Lightness action" to ADD or SET @ -100

4. Adjust so you get all the colors you want black color.

5. Magic wand the black color area.

6. Switch back to the other copy of your pic.

7. And you will see the area you want is selected.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

• 4 weeks later...

im so mad. im trying to use this plugin, but everytime i download the first thing it tell you to download it asks me with what program i would like to use it with.. so i dont k know where to go from there, i chose paindotnet and it says it cant open it... uh..

Save the .dll in the EFFECTS folder in your Paint.NET directory. The next time you run PDN, you'll notice it in the Adjustments menu.

Read this for more help.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

im so mad. im trying to use this plugin, but everytime i download the first thing it tell you to download it asks me with what program i would like to use it with.. so i dont k know where to go from there, i chose paindotnet and it says it cant open it... uh..

Do try to use search next time.

http://www.getpaint.net/search.html

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

i finally figured out how to get the plugin running now i dont really understand how people are chosing the color they want.. all i can get it green and blue.. and i have looked at how people explain it and it doesnt make sense to me.

The color circle on the right side shows all the possible colors in the image. Then there's the pie-slice shaped wedge with a thick black border. All the colors in that pie slice will be affected by the plugin.

To change the size and position of the pie slice, you can use the sliders labeled "Hue Range," or click on the wheel itself. Left-clicking on the wheel will set one side, and right-clicking will set the other side. Look for the black border around the outside to know which section is the selected section and which part is outside the pie slice.

Once you have the colors you want to change inside the slice, the controls on the left function the same as the built-in Hue / Saturation plugin, but they will only affect the range of color that is visible inside the slice on the right.

Does that explanation help clarify things?

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

This is just a suggestion for the creator of this. Could you make a "conditional black and white" or something like that? You know you just select what hue range you want then you can turn it black and white and you can adjust the saturation on it, etc.

47306796ff8.png

• 1 month later...

I just downloaded this plugin, and I'm having problems getting it to load. I keep getting the warning - "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Set Associations control panel."

1st - Where is this control panel?

2nd - Is there something I did wrong, or something else I'm supposed to do first?

I'm not computer illiterate, but I'm no expert either.

Any, and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a new computer, with Vista Home Premium, and it is WELL beyond all minimum requirements for the Paint.Net program. I downloaded the newest version (3.01), and have been using it, so I know the program is there, and does work. My problem is with downloading this plugin.

Thanks again,

Wolfe

I just downloaded this plugin, and I'm having problems getting it to load. I keep getting the warning - "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Set Associations control panel."

1st - Where is this control panel?

2nd - Is there something I did wrong, or something else I'm supposed to do first?

I'm not computer illiterate, but I'm no expert either.

Any, and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a new computer, with Vista Home Premium, and it is WELL beyond all minimum requirements for the Paint.Net program. I downloaded the newest version (3.01), and have been using it, so I know the program is there, and does work. My problem is with downloading this plugin.

Thanks again,

Wolfe

Please read this page:

http://boltbait.googlepages.com/install

It will tell you how things should be set up.

• 2 months later...