How to Install Plugins ×

Conditional Hue/Saturation Effect Available

evanolds

Hi, I downloaded this and whacked it in the 'effects' folder, closed and opened Paint.Net, but I can't find it in Adjustments to use.

I am aware that I am semi-retarded when it comes to this sort of stuff (but I have sucessfully added other plugins), please help me - I REALLY want this one!!! :cry: & :?

You won't find it in Adjustments. It's actually in the Effects menu. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hi, I downloaded this and whacked it in the 'effects' folder, closed and opened Paint.Net, but I can't find it in Adjustments to use.

I am aware that I am semi-retarded when it comes to this sort of stuff (but I have sucessfully added other plugins), please help me - I REALLY want this one!!! :cry: & :?

David David, It's in Adjustments. :idea:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Eh?

condhuesat.gif

Maybe I have an older version...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

David David, It's in Adjustments. :idea:

Ok maybe I'm slightly more than semi-retarded, looked in there as well and still can't find it :(

Maybe I'll try the whole process again from scratch, Thanks

Bwuh? Hmm...I seem to have one in Adjustments, too.

Oh well, when 3.5 comes out, I'm going to start from scratch on my plugins anyway... :-P

• 1 month later...

This plug-in is now contained within my plug-in pack and the download link will be removed shortly.

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=27897

(Moderator, can you please lock this thread?)

There are no warranties whatsoever on my plug-ins. Use them at your own risk. You may redistribute them if you'd like, but I'd prefer you just link to the download on my site. Please do not modify and redistribute.