BoltBait's Personal Gallery! - Newest art on page 10 (July 26)

BoltBait

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2014 at 1:26 PM, BoltBait said:

The font is called Gigi on my system. Not sure where it came from.

On 11/20/2014 at 2:51 PM, Goonfella said:

Nice work on the writing paper Boltbait. I assume you made it yourself in PDN ?

I was interested in getting that font so I tried searching for it. All I could find was a reference to it on dafont.com but as a commercially available one , so clicked on the link and got this -

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/letraset/gigi/

If you want it you will have to stump up $39.96 (£25.46 British pounds). Not exactly cheap! Maybe it came with the PC if you don`t recall buying it.

http://fontzone.net/download/gigi

Probably a mute point - I just hate to see unanswered questions :) 

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

• 6 months later...

You won't believe who I ran into yesterday... :D

Dave_RickBrewster.png

Me                                                  and                                                       Rick

Yup, the man himself! :D

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

• BoltBait changed the title to BoltBait's Personal Gallery! - Newest art on last page (Aug 26)

Great picture!  Nice to see the face belonging to our mighty developer.  I always imagined you with goggles, no matter what you looked like, @Rick Brewster   :D

• Like 1

Dang. I must have just missed you guys :lol:

Really nice image BoltBait - thank you for posting it.

• 1 month later...

I recently participated in one of those photo challenges on FaceBook, so I thought I'd post my pictures here for all to see.  All images were processed in paint.net.

The challenge was to define yourself in seven black-and-white photos... no people and no descriptions.

Here are mine, enjoy:

01 Work.png

02 LiveMusic.png

03 USCGR.png

04 Poker.png

05 CatPerson.png

06 ZigZagRoll.png

07 Technology.png

And, a bonus picture (This is the only picture I didn't take specifically for this project.):

08 MyHouse.png

Looking at all these pictures together should give you a pretty good idea of who I am.

Hope you enjoyed them. :D

EDIT: A special thanks goes out to Tanel for creating the plugins Local Contrast Enhancement, Black-and-White Converter, and Shadow Recovery.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• BoltBait changed the title to BoltBait's Personal Gallery! - Newest art on last page (Oct 29)

Thanks for sharing these pics. Now we know that you enjoy taking photos of tall buildings :), that you like to keep all your concert stubs :D, that you are getting bald and wear a cap at work to avoid sunburns :mrred:, that you enjoy playing poker with an imaginary friend :lol:, that your cat enjoys getting its picture taken <3, that you do not have forks at home :D, that your desk is small and finally that Santa Claus is your neighbor. :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Thanks for sharing these pics. Now we know that you enjoy taking photos of tall buildings :), that you like to keep all your concert stubs :D, that you are getting bald and wear a cap at work to avoid sunburns :mrred:, that you enjoy playing poker with an imaginary friend :lol:, that your cat enjoys getting its picture taken <3, that you do not have forks at home :D, that your desk is small and finally that Santa Claus is your neighbor. :)

Nailed it.

Fabulous series of images BB. Thank you for this look into your world.

^^ This should be a forum competition!

BTW: your workstation is far too orderly to be real... :lol:

@Eli - You're a knockout! :mrgreen:

• BoltBait changed the title to BoltBait's Personal Gallery! - Newest art on page 8 (Oct 29)