BoltBait's Personal Gallery! - Newest art on page 10 (July 26)

BoltBait

Source:

hancock3.jpg

Sig I made:

fear.PNG

This is for a signature compitition and you had to only use the source image to make a signature.

I decided that too many people were featuring the main subject of the source image (Will Smith) so I went with the guy on the right. He looks like he is covering his eyes in fear. (I haven't seen the movie, so I don't actually know for sure.) But, I thought it would be funny to highlight that guy instead.

I just added a frame, some text, and a little glow around the fearful cop and called it "done!"

OK, yeah, that's a huge understatement, but you get the idea. ;)

No, I don't expect to win... or even place. I just thought it would be funny to enter a contest by avoiding the entire point of the contest. :D

Sometimes I think my sense of humor is wasted on these contests.

That was pure, comedic genius BoltBait. I literally laughed out loud when I saw it. :P

You've got my vote. :wink:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Dusty said:
Ugh... This is one of the last things I wanted to do, but I've just been having so much trouble lately. Anyway, can someone help me create a logo? You could draw out a layout, share with me a few ideas, or if you want, create the whole picture! It would say just "VN". If this would be any help, I'll describe my "company" I am a amateur film maker who creates short stop motion films with LEGO, brickfilms.

If anyone is able to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my quick hack:

VN_Logo.PNG

Happy New Year to you and thanks for all you do for the forum. The bus is great. I'm a big fan of the ink sketch effect.

Helen would make a great addition to the Galleria.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

It's kind of safe to say- you are brilliant at photo-manips, who knows, maybe the best. I really the like concepts of the photo manipulations themselves, though I'm kinda surprised to only see 3 pics in your gallery. :P I'm sure you're busy though. Thanks for the plug-ins too! :P

Ahhh, I see it now. Yet again, really good photo manipulations, and of course that great but slightly dated picture of you on the last page. ;)

And you so should've put on an angry face for that pic with the chainsaw. The distortion would have made you look like an evil genius- with a chainsaw!! But yeh, I can appreciate the gallery more now, seeing the other pics. :)