Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoltBait

Image Umbrella: Pixel Images

321 posts in this topic

It seems like I'm the only one posting here...

wippixelart.png

^ work in progress. I'm proud of the coffee cup.

@Kemaru That's cool, I also like the coffee cup. :)

I don't do pixel art very regularly, but recently I did two mock-ups of a game and I chose to make it pixelated (Game Boy Advance resolution, the pallet has shades of brown and pure white and black):

Mockup.png

Mockup2.png

Edited by Supermini_man

although its a bit small it looks ok, a little hard to see with black, white and gray colours though

sorry for the double post but i wanted to present a 'BUS'

brisbanebus.png

Wow i don't know how long pixel art is supposed to take, but here is my first attempt. This took about two days.

pixelartposting-1.jpg

In case you couldn't tell, this is a roof-pool with a glass bottom, and a giant window so you, the viewer, can see in.

Heh, i saw the size on the forum so I enlarged it :) try to withhold your excitement.

Emoticons ARE punctuation :mad:

Edited by tsobf2424

Really cool,tsobf2424! I like how you did your window. I hope you used layers for that (to save yourself some time), but if you didn't, you are truly amazing.

Well, I've been playing a recently-started flash mmo called "Astroflux." As it is still in its alpha stages, I had the opportunity to interact with the developers and even draw some things for them. Of course, I did it all in paint.net, but for the most part, it was all pixel art...even the anti-aliasing.

preview.png

Edited by pdnnoob

I made these characters from a game called Terraria: Terraria_zpsgcgvob5m.png?t=1445600683(sorry for size issue on this on. I tried to re-size it, but it went funny and blurry).

This from my head but in the same style: PumpkinMan_zpsnvhfftht.png?t=1445600675

And this also from my head but in a smoothic style instead: Halloween%20Pixel%20Art_zpsmwbo476y.png?

Any advice?

I made these characters from a game called Terraria: Terraria_zpsgcgvob5m.png?t=1445600683(sorry for size issue on this on. I tried to re-size it, but it went funny and blurry).

In this case you'd want to use the 'Nearest Neighbor' option when resizing.

In this case you'd want to use the 'Nearest Neighbor' option when resizing.

I have tried this, however it messes up the pixel placing.. I guess I'm stuck with small sizes! :P

I added some more onto the Terraria one (again, small...): Terraria_zpsgjzk1nx5.png?t=1445676230

I've done it again! This may seem like spam but all I'm doing is just adding more figures! Added a lot more this time :)

Terraria.bmp_zpsto8iuozt.png

Hi @NewbiePainter.

They look really cute and ...... yes, small.  As @Toe said, you can enlarge them for viewing by using - Image - Resize and set the top box Resampling to Nearest Neighbour, then go to Pixel width and Height and change the size.

I made an owl recently and this is how I made it larger for showing ....... example below.

qVpCs6g.png

Hi @NewbiePainter.

They look really cute and ...... yes, small.  As @Toe said, you can enlarge them for viewing by using - Image - Resize and set the top box Resampling to Nearest Neighbour, then go to Pixel width and Height and change the size.

I made an owl recently and this is how I made it larger for showing ....... example below.

qVpCs6g.png

Okay, thanks very much! This did not work before but now it has done... How unusual! Thanks again, and to you, even though it didn't work last time, @toe_head2001 !

it also helps if you make sure you resize to a multiple of the original size, which will keep the pixels square

Check out my work. It's unique from all of you. Am I right?

Pixel_Stickers_2.jpg?v=1434382508

Edited by sophieleo