The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Mastermind, try Gaussian Blurring the top layer with the water part, it lets the reflection blend into the bottom layer so it's like you're seeing the lake floor. But very good, I like it :D

Sig2.jpg

Mastermind, try Gaussian Blurring the top layer with the water part, it lets the reflection blend into the bottom layer so it's like you're seeing the lake floor. But very good, I like it :D

Thanks.

I did a feather on both. The edges become transparent when I do feather and you can see behind it. I'll try that though.

Right now I'm working on a new png logo for the paint.NET logo (so you can apply it to any background color).

What font was used to do the "paint" part? ".NET"? (I know that that's an official logo for Windows and I can find a large image for it, but I would still like to know)

EDIT: I'll just make lines in a new layer instead.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Right now I'm working on a new png logo for the paint.NET logo (so you can apply it to any background color).

What font was used to do the "paint" part? ".NET"? (I know that that's an official logo for Windows and I can find a large image for it, but I would still like to know)

EDIT: I'll just make lines in a new layer instead.

UPDATE: I finally got some time and I'm doing the finishing touches. Well kinda. I'm planning on changing the actual logo a bit. It will be a 430x100 or something like that. Just in case you wanted to do more with it. You can do things like use the logo for Object Dock (look it up).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

*****DRUM ROLL PLEASE*****

I INTRODUCE THE ALL NEW (BIGGER) Paint.NET LOGO!!!

[scroll down]

:D

NEWPDNLOGO.png

I can give you the .pdn version with the layers and settings if you want.

No part of this logo has been spared!!! I made it all from scratch! I had to modify the font I used to make it like the original. If your using a skin like the xBox skin, you will see the difference from the logo on the top of the page. Believe it or not, I created the icon from a dream I had one time. It isn't exact, but its close (the one in my dream had more lines and wasn't too pretty).

EDIT: I made the color more saturated on the "icon"

justalittleredo.png

@BoltBait:

Like I said, I saw it in a dream (actually in the dream, I got comments like that :D).

At least you can use the redone font. That was actually the purpose.

I think it make it look cool. Some websites like uber.com (I forgot all the others) look cool because of that. In other words, Comic book writing doesn't look cool. :D

Another thing I changed is the dot on the "i". [its bigger]

EDIT: I just realized that I forgot to make the image smaller.

I was going to put this in a new thread, but I've had bad experiences with tough moderators at GTPlanet.net. I was banned a week ago.