Share Your Custom Paint.NET Brushes

Simon Brown

Wondering if anyone can help me find a calligraphy brush. I've been searching for the last two days but couldn't find one. As you can tell from my username, I'm a noob. :P

You're a noob? Me too! :D

I'm not sure what you mean by a calligraphy brush, but I would think you could make one with a diagonal black line.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I'm new here, but had to share these brushes. It is pretty straight forward. A five pointed star, A six pointed star. Five 5 pointed stars in a line and a triangle. Posted these as drawing some of these shapes can be a pain. All are black. As I get more in to it I will submit some more creative stuff. Thanks

Sorry SNAFU'd the first Zip. Not sure if the second one will overwrite it or not. Either way one of the zips is right.

SimpleStuff.zip

SimpleStuff.zip

Edited by Lostus

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again, Have uploaded `Eyeadapt1` Transparent pupils to change eye color of other photo`s. Also includes the original ones edited with spacing above the eye and above and below to avoid planting a pupil over the bottom of the top eyelid and vice versa. Also useful for redeye fixing. There are different colors and a pair of `doe eyes`. Still new at this so be gentle. Thanks.

Eyeadapt1.zip

Eyeadapt2.zip

Edited by Lostus

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I'm new here also and I wanted to ask I downloaded some brushes from this forum but I don't know how to check if it's ok to use for making stuff for sale, like on society6, or threadless and stuff. if anyone knows I'd appreciate the help! 

Name: Random Dots1

Notes: Puts a set of dots, with various transparencies on your canvas.

Plugin Link for testing: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22673&p=145127&hilit=random+dots#p145127

hello! I don't know if you're still active here but I wanted to ask if it's ok to use your awesome brush to make stuff for sale. I would appreciate an answer if you still come here!

There is no restriction posted on the use of that brush, nor are there any caveats contained in the zip file.  You're safe to use it as you please :)

There is no restriction posted on the use of that brush, nor are there any caveats contained in the zip file.  You're safe to use it as you please :)

thank you for your help!

Yes.  If there is nothing stated, you can assume that there are no restrictions on use.

• 2 years later...
On ‎11‎-‎1‎-‎2009 at 2:27 AM, PhotoHappy said:

I hope this is the right place to share.

I made 6 templates for literature applications such as poems and stories.

You should be able to re-size them and use for brushes or use the templates as is. Modify as you wish.

BUT if you want to use them for commercial applications. You must contact me prior to use. Thanks.

Here is the URL:http://wheredoigonow.deviantart.com/art/Water-Literature-Templates-108320950

I would love some feedback as this is my first go.

Thanks

preview.jpg

I would like to see and download those brushes but the link does no longer work

• 2 years later...

This is a zip file. In the save dialog box, enter a file name and file extension. For example, instead 2736_3e0b02bf85132034fd16f952b08abc96 type AnyName.zip - this will solve your problem.