Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoltBait

BoltBait's Plugin Pack for v3.5.11 - Updated January 31, 2015

356 posts in this topic

By the way BoltBait...that "true feather" checkbox you have on the feather plugin dialog...is amazing. It worked brilliantly on a raven I cut out the other day. :D

It is the same funtion as the "shrink" check box from the old version.

True. But, now that there's a Strength slider, it is even more powerful. :D

Glad you like it.

Yeah I know :wink:

No one is ever happy. *sigh* :(

I am :D

The update kicked both "AA's" & "Basic AA's" behind.

I never get tired of hearing that. :D

When I turned on my computer this morning it said there were errors and asked if I wanted to fix them. I fixed them and tried to reload this plugin and IT WORKED!!! I did nothing different than I had been doing. It just suddenly worked!!! This is a great pack!!! I can't wait to start creating!!!

Awesome. Glad to hear that its working.

I never get tired of hearing that. :D

Lol, the first time i heard that I laughed

What's the link for the outline object? I need it!

I dont quite understand why you ask this question in this tread. That plugin was made by pyrochild. But this link might help you.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5715

Remember, search is your friend. :wink:

Actually, my plugin pack also includes an Outline Object plugin.

pyrochild's has more features, but mine draws a better looking outline.

@Jordan C King: There is a file attachment in my first post that contains my plugins.

Oh, and if you're not too bright (as I can prove to be) you have to update to the newer version of paint.net for some of these to work. (I learned that the hard way, silly me for being too lazy to update it) :roll:

Oh, and if you're not too bright (as I can prove to be) you have to update to the newer version of paint.net for some of these to work. (I learned that the hard way, silly me for being too lazy to update it) :roll:

All plugins in this pack were compiled against Paint.NET version 3.20.

I have no idea what version I had, but I hadn't updated since I originally downloaded it, maybe a year ago? Anyway, a couple of the effects refused to show up until I did update. I always before had everything I needed, until I saw the feather bit and knew I had to have it. Nice pack!

please help :(

i just downloaded this plugin to the appropriate location and unzipped it there but it didn't seem to work because i can't find them anywhere in paint.net

please help :(

i just downloaded this plugin to the appropriate location and unzipped it there but it didn't seem to work because i can't find them anywhere in paint.net

This post may help you: viewtopic.php?p=160137#p160137

Hi, I am playing with the stenography option and I am wondering is the only way to view the hidden image is having paint.net and the steno plug in or how does it work. I have seen some that in the past that if you adjust the color curve to set levels that will reveal the picture? is that the case here or is it something different?

Hey BoltBait...what's the dealio yo? :(

th_feather.jpg

Yeah, I hate using the new feather now. It treats any semi-transparent pixel as a border, meaning you get a huge ugly line of white space. I've been trying to cut out one image, and regardless of the alasing, it still dosen't look right.

I'll look into it.

If you up the transparency first (Transparency plug-in) then use feather, it works fine!

The problem is that it only works with completely transparent pixels against completely opaque pixels, anything in between messes it up...

If you up the transparency first (Transparency plug-in) then use feather, it works fine!

The problem is that it only works with completely transparent pixels against completely opaque pixels, anything in between messes it up...

Well, that was the original idea.

See, you're trying to feather something that's already feathered. :D

Well, that was the original idea.

See, you're trying to feather something that's already feathered. :D

I guess it was madjik's kaleidoscope plugin...probably cause I had anti-aliasing on or something. :)

th_feather.jpg

Yeah, I hate using the new feather now. It treats any semi-transparent pixel as a border, meaning you get a huge ugly line of white space. I've been trying to cut out one image, and regardless of the alasing, it still dosen't look right.

Try Gaussian Blur+ instead (in "Alpha channel only" mode).