How to Install Plugins ×

BoltBait's Plugin Pack for v3.5.11 - Updated January 31, 2015

BoltBait

Wait - you downloaded a plugin pack from somewhere else?  That was ill-advised as you have found.

The PDF version of the  Plugin Index has the filename listed for each plugin dll.  Use that information to confirm you have the correct dll(s) installed and remove the others.

Wait - you downloaded a plugin pack from somewhere else?  That was ill-advised as you have found.

The PDF version of the  Plugin Index has the filename listed for each plugin dll.  Use that information to confirm you have the correct dll(s) installed and remove the others.

Well I figured that would be the very first thing that someone would reply with.The fact is,I downloaded it again and again and again.AFTER I deleted them from my effects folder like you said(thanks for the reply btw).They are all 3 still there.Again,all the other packs(including everything in the Bolt pack)install just fine except for oldfeather.Last night I found a couple ways to do the same job.Antialias or something like that.But I still prefer oldfeather.

Have you tried TR's Edge Fader?

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Have you tried TR's Edge Fader?

Actually I installed that a few days ago.It seemed to fade the edges really good but yet the edge that was left was still a lil jagged.I'll have another go at that.

• 2 years later...

BoltBait, can you update your website (http://www.boltbait.com/pdn/) to include a link to here for people on XP/3.5? for some reason it came up in google search, and it only had the link for the newer version.

I had the impression that PDN was not very useful because it had no ability to add or manipulate alpha in an image (except paste, where it was a hinderance, it wiped out the image!)… and then i saw PDN had the ability to have plugins… now all i need is a plug in that will rearrange the list of plugins in the menu according to what they manipulate (ie: transparency (distribution/reprocess), colours (distribution/reprocess), process content (S&D/replace), lensing (blur/reshape), Computer Generated Imagry (2d, 3d)) probably will need submenus due to the number available.

Edited by charlieb000

Plugins cannot alter the placement of other plugins in the menu system. I believe there are one or two plugins which can be relocated in this way - it is not the norm.

Your best bet for bookmarking your favorite plugins is the Plugin Browser (link in my signature).

RE: 3.5 - I'm not sure if BoltBait is still supporting PDN 3.5.

• BoltBait featured this topic