Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

@Oma  - looks good for me , Shape 3d + Polar Inversion (after some editing) fits nice with those colors

@Tiharo - not bad , but try to make the middle of the image more ... you know what I mean (about the 1 Image)

I'm not in colors or such things , but I guess I'm drawing some weird looking things :

sgqwdx.jpg

Oma, I agree with Welshy about wanting to run my fingers over the texture. It is so very pretty. I love the soft colours. Well done!

Tiharo, good work on the eyeball but the space one is wonderful!

Pattrick, there are so many shapes in this one - really very nice work! Well done & welcome to the forum.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Tiharo - I like your space and colors.

Pattrick - I am all for going crazy with shapes and making cool patterns with them and keeping them black and white is good in this case boltbait.smile.png.

Here is something I have made:

mess9.png

Edited by Ella
sig_garfield.png

Ella: That is stunning! Just beautiful! Well done, and I look forward to seeing a gallery from you! ;)

Tiharo: very creative! Although I think it would look better if the left side of the 'pill' was tinted green like the background. Just a suggestion.

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Tiharo : not bad, but I guess you might make that pill a little smaller and try to do something with background (make it more colorful or sth like that). Effects on left and right side looks good so maybe with some combining it would look really cool (and it's only my opinion make background color a little different than middle of the pill).

Ella : What can I say ? I like it.

Most of the Shapes in previous post image were made of elipses (well it's something like 70%) then mirrored for such effect... I still have to think what to do with original project...

hmm... 3 works . They are opposite to first work but I think they aren't bad too...  :

2a9pf02.jpg

34653dl.jpg

vrv4uu.jpg

Ps. It's all about perspective with those black-white images ;p

Edited by Pattrick

Ella, what a fantastic image! Really well done. It has great colours & great flow.

Tiharo, not one of the best I have seen from you.

Pattrick, the second one I like a lot but there are a lot of white edges on some of the shapes that should be cleaned up. Great concept & colours with it.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Hey again guys, Sorry for the delay, i lost my USB that had ALL my images on it Dx !!!

Il post some new stuff when i get home, theyr all on my main comp.

Pattrick i LOVE that last one, stared at it for ages trying to figure out all the pictures inside pictures inside pictures inside.. welll you get the idea.

Ella that gold one is stunning! any hints on how you did it?

Oh, and to anyone who knows: how do i start a gallery the.. PROPER.. way?? (embarrassed)

well it all depends how you see it as I said ;p , by the way that 640x480 (that one colorful one much stuff in it) is  tricky ,you know (found out that by accident...), if you mirror it in proper way it comes out like that : 

hu3p6s.jpg

Edited by Pattrick

Oh, and to anyone who knows: how do i start a gallery the.. PROPER.. way?? (embarrassed)

Try this:

Start a thread in the Pictorium, then when you want to add more images, edit the first post you created.

Pattrick, very nice work!

Supermini_man - love it!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

@Pattrick You got some cool abstract work here, good job. boltbait.smile.png

I have lately using Paint.net a lot again since I discovered that I love making 500X500 covers on it, here's one of them:

RAINBOW%20COOLTRIP.png

I call it RAINBOW COOLTRIP. boltbait.cool.png

Damn, That is so simple but so awesome! I finnaly finished my collab with Richard Beard, a talented artist:

01uae.jpg

Edited by Tiharo

pLzOv.png

@Tiharo Lovely art, I doubt that I would've the patience to do all that detail. Good job. :)

@PeaceFrog777 That is pretty good for who just used the program some days ago. Don't worry about getting addicted, it's normal. :mtdew:

I did this a couple days ago and to me it's my favorite work:

the_most_beautiful_star_by_clank010101-d349cpg.png

(it's called "The Most Beautiful Star")

Artist/Game Developer/Traveller

DeviantART
Game Jolt Profile

PeaceFrog777, welcome to the world of PDN! Addiction - no ;) never! :D It is normal for many of us. Great concept in your image.

Supermini_man, a very nice outcome.

Tiharo, the second one is really great. The concept of the box is fabulous & I love the glow.

A suggestion for all three of you is to run a slight Gaussian Blur. I always used 400% of the final size to work on my images & run a Gaussian Blur @ 2 to make everything smooth

MissingYou.png

Missing You

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Tiharo, I like the first one , although the Fern would be bigger and it should be blurred a bit (just as Barbieq said , @ 2 Gaussian Blur should be enough [to be honest I like Boltbait Gaussian Blur+ better, but it's all up to you].

Barbieq - Nice work.

Well something bigger this time :

irdhihtnt_by_macronne-d349c4c.jpg

I tried to get it more colorful so that's how it went

Edited by Pattrick