Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

not too bad snowfox could use some sharpening, a bit blurry.

here is one I've been working away on for awhile,

the question someone asked me was "where will you be when the doors open" this is something I've thought about and this is my interpetation of the doors opening.

enjoy full size version in my gallery, on page 2, follow the link in my sig.

th_thedoors.png

start with madjik's plug in rosace about 4 or 5 different ones and twist and bulges, milky ness from glow. does it remind you of a ballet costume? :wink: hint :idea: hint

:( I'll have to wait final release to use rosaces cause as you may know with beta version most of my effects did not work!

Mumble mumble (thinking :roll: ) is that gonna evolve into a ballet scene? :D

start with madjik's plug in rosace about 4 or 5 different ones and twist and bulges, milky ness from glow. does it remind you of a ballet costume? :wink: hint :idea: hint

:( I'll have to wait final release to use rosaces cause as you may know with beta version most of my effects did not work!

Mumble mumble (thinking :roll: ) is that gonna evolve into a ballet scene? :D

swan lake? I doubt it, I might be artsy fartsy but draw the line at ballet. :lol: although having said that it could be a challenge. and you know me I like a good challenge once in awhile.

we will just have to wait and see where that one takes me. right now its just practice of textures.

here's a metal texture i created. It looks pretty good. iono lol.

Metal.gif

edit:leme know what you think :P

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

here's one i just did, was just messing around with some texture and shape 3D. It kinda reminds me of a venalation duct. Not to complex, but looks pretty cool.

PipeDesign.gif

japannese.jpg

here's one i just did, was just messing around with some texture and shape 3D. It kinda reminds me of a venalation duct. Not to complex, but looks pretty cool.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/ihclub_hockey/PipeDesign.gif

Pretty nice! You could make some sort of metal beast out of that (This being the spine)

Wow everyone knows how to much such awesome stuff! :D Im embarrased to show mine, its so simple XD Its my siggy (look down) lol I just made it a few minutes ago and didnt feel like spending TOO much time on it so left it as it is, I would have added nicer stuff but my mind went blank :( lol

minelol.png

Its nice, but the character looks a little squished in your sig.

And also, for future reference, there is a specific Umbrella designated for sigs and avatars.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Its nice, but the character looks a little squished in your sig.

And also, for future reference, there is a specific Umbrella designated for sigs and avatars.

Yeah I had to resize it it was frustrating lol and oh really? wow thanks *goes to look for it* :D

minelol.png

lol I love the litle pac-man its so cute! *huggles it* awesome! I think this is the right place to post it *looks around* yeah im pretty sure :)

minelol.png

@k.digennaro you've come a long way ! :lol: I remember when ms paint was the cats meow with you. good work Kevin. I think you are finally starting to realize the full potential of what this program has to offer. Your pictures are starting to show much more depth and are starting to be more thought provoking.

excellent work....shows what practice does.

ciao

@k.digennaro you've come a long way ! :lol: I remember when ms paint was the cats meow with you. good work Kevin. I think you are finally starting to realize the full potential of what this program has to offer. Your pictures are starting to show much more depth and are starting to be more thought provoking.

excellent work....shows what practice does.

ciao

Many thanks for the kind words Oma, and thank you so much for helping me get to where I am today, honestly I would still be stuck in my MS paint phase if it were for you and ash. And of course the rest of this community and you two had a special impact on me for some reason.

Many many Thanks,

Kevin

japannese.jpg

@jeffrey032 that's pretty nice looking, you show lots of promise, I can't wait until you've been around here for a bit longer and have practised a bit more. You will certainly be one to watch.

here is one I've been toying with for awhile. call it " All wraped up in plastic"

larger version will be in my gallery on page 3 near the bottom. its a shiny one and the little thumb here just doesn't show how shiny it is.

th_allwrapedupinplastic.png

cspan great first abstract

MadJik wow that is nice

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I like that one -- it has dimension - as a thumbnail I thought it was like some sort of undrwater scene of sorts, but blown up you can see it's an abstract -- very cool effect

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I love Madjik's Rosaces Plugin :P It's the primary plugin I used in this piece

th_AURORA.png

Really cool abstract "Worlds", I like it! Glad I've downloaded 3.30 version so I can use Madjik's rosaces too :D