Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

david.atwell

Too funny Max

Beautiful worldnewer

I love it to Olli

I am really loving my new camera. I don't even know what I took a picture of but I like it.

upped the color a little with PDN

th_flower4.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Umm...Random. X3 I just took the PDN logo and started messing around with it;

FadingPDNlogo.png

I also am kinda good at character pictures. (Cat's mainly...) So....yah. -feels so outdone- XD

Avalon.png

Lightspring.png

Flames welcome...I stink.

{Siggie coming soon! In the meantime, enjoy this cat. >> =(^.^)= }

I like the way te windows logo seems to light up its surroundings and the way it's emitting waves. The logo is a bit :AntiAliasingOff: , though

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Lookin' pretty good - though I think it could be 100% PDN - ooh and you could also consider entering it in the Bliss Parody Thread - that's what it reminded me of.

The only thing I would fix is the sky - it doesn't seem to have ver much depth.

I would draw a red to black linear gradient going from top to bottom, and then run some white and black clouds on a new layer - with some blend mode such as screen, multiply, or overlay.

After that - rotate the cloud layer so that it has horizontal perspective -so it looks like it's going in - you know - depth.

You might want to give it a try, but it's up to you!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

-Crawls up in a closet and doesn't come out-

Very nice pic! - I like how you kept a good reflection on the eyes - didn't just make them white. And the tongue is really good too! - totally looks crazy

:P:)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I guess i went a bit OTT on the road (was trying to make it look cracked) and while i was making it look how it is now, i thought that it looked like something else, but i had no idea on what to do with it :lol:. I agree with the sky though, it is too dark.

Taking your advice, is this version better, (i can't enter it though :():

th_Autumn2.png

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.