Image Umbrella: Interfaces

david.atwell

Wow, did you make that Ipod? I love it!

And to whoever posted that computer... :shock: Needs to write a tut

Okay, so tell me what is wrong and good about this

Ipod.png

I made it completely from scratch, a blank white canvas. The Whole Ipod :!: Took me quite a while, im going to improve it, but i like how its coming together.

"Being calm can work wonders"

Signature-1.png

overall its coming along nicely, but the square you used for the screen and button area could use some :AntiAliasingOff: and you could drag the shadow out to the right a little. Also there is a small imperfection on the bottom left corner

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@j2k: That's hawt.

@jerkfight: Looks nice, but a little to rounded to me. Maybe that's the look you were going for...

---

Two interfaces of my own, one of Google, and the other Paint.NET. (Both for the Monthly Skinning Competition.)

th_google-mock.png th_blue-aura.png

Also can be viewed in my gallery.

Could you writ a tutorial for that Paint.NET one?

Is it really nessecary to put text here? Thought not :D

userbar819667.gif

Wow, did you make that Ipod? I love it!

And to whoever posted that computer... :shock: Needs to write a tut

Okay, so tell me what is wrong and good about this

Ipod.png

I made it completely from scratch, a blank white canvas. The Whole Ipod :!: Took me quite a while, im going to improve it, but i like how its coming together.

Hi dear friends, It's nice Ipod. In has a new feature ipod or improve new technology on this ipod.

here is a personas i did for firefox... i call it concrete fox heh...

concretefoxscreen.png

also made a version with relief it already up on the persona's website Urban Fox its a sort of a skin for firefox that uses the personas addon.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very good, but I recommend making a "final version". Make all the stuff twice as big, then resize and Sharpen+ for excellent quality. Try to give the background and the bar on the bottom (with the buttons) a more steel-like look. I love the design.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ooh, I'm glad there's a place for getting critiques!

I created the images for this blog design using paint.net:

http://ponderingparenting.com

I am really still a newbie, and admittedly not very talented/creative when it comes to designing, but I wanted to make my own wordpress theme rather than use a free premade one.

I would love any feedback you guys have, especially regarding the flower in the header. Does it add or detract from the overall look of the site? Should I just delete it, or do you have any suggestions for how to dress it up a bit?

Any other criticisms are so welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Kate

Ooh, I'm glad there's a place for getting critiques!

I created the images for this blog design using paint.net:

http://ponderingparenting.com

I am really still a newbie, and admittedly not very talented/creative when it comes to designing, but I wanted to make my own wordpress theme rather than use a free premade one.

I would love any feedback you guys have, especially regarding the flower in the header. Does it add or detract from the overall look of the site? Should I just delete it, or do you have any suggestions for how to dress it up a bit?

Any other criticisms are so welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Kate

It's neat, but it's all really big if you know what I mean. Your header is bigger than my screen horizontally, and the footer eats up half my screen vertically. Try reducing the text size, and overall the size of your elements. I would also suggest a background colour that isn't as overwhelming as white.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

google chrome interface:

Hidden Content: Google Chrome Interface
2ui99py.png

SWEET! I use Google Chrome as well! Two things that (I think) could improve it:

1. The tabs at the left hand side (I assume they're tabs); The gap between them is too large, maybe close the gap up.

2. On some of the boxes, maybe round off the corners.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VisualStudioandPDN-1.jpg?t=1282136447

Image Linked to a 1000 x 1000 pixel image.

I see this kind of thing in sci-fi movies and cartoons.

The main image (the blue bit) was made in Paint.net and the application window came from Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.

Now no, this is not a real application (2029 it should be though (I plan, allot)), there's not a single line of code behind it.

I'm going to make a tutorial on how to do this, when I find there isn't already one ^_^.

EDIT: Corrected Paint.NET to Paint.net. Screw.

Edited by Musiphonix

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there. I didn't come on this forum since some years. Yesterday I updated all of my plugins (over 400!).

Most of my passtime is to make NSIS packages. And of course, all of my graphical work (UI, icons etc...) is made in PDN.

- Xion skins are my firsts attempts so they're a part of my learning

- I openend my Blog

- I made some Personas for Firefox

- My most recent work was an update of my upgrade kit which is a contribution to the XDA Optimus Black dev forum

Well, I'm not so skilled like certain people, but I love Paint.Net. My next challenge may be making wallpapers, I hope !

Edited by Ilko

• 8 months later...

@Tee I really like the back and forward buttons, but it looks too vista like. I think a more flat version like windows 7 would look a little better, but just personal opinion.

Windows 8 inspired Skype App

72d6ad33.png

Click for the full version.

Model: http://s5.favim.com/....com-484792.jpg

Edited by jerkfight

omExTE6.png