Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

I like it, though you may want to post it over here too, if you really want a rating. :wink:

You may want to play with the edges of the render a bit, to lighten them in order to make them seem like they're being backlit, and work a bit on the clouds on the background. I like your choice of render, though. :)

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Well, I tried some of that Ash's Pseudo C4D thingy ...

And yeah, I kinda copied off of Blooper (color scheme and stuffs). Anyways ...

PseudoC4DSig.png

100% PDN

You guys like this one better than my current sig?

EDIT: Well now that I look at it again, the main "C4D" looks like it has too much contrast. I might fix that later. Or not. Depends ...

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Well, I tried some of that Ash's Pseudo C4D thingy ...

And yeah, I kinda copied off of Blooper (color scheme and stuffs). Anyways ...

th_PseudoC4DSig.png

100% PDN

EDIT: Well now that I look at it again, the main "C4D" looks like it has too much contrast. I might fix that later. Or not. Depends ...

I like your current sig better, but this one's still good. As you said, too much contrast on the "C4D". Try a sphere at the start , then a cube. Looks nice:

New___C4D___signature_by_Blooper101.png

You should try and go for a certain "flow" in your signature, as in try to make the viewer's eye go to a certain direction. That's why I only grabbed pieces of the S3D result, because it was going everywhere at the same time. Oh, and I find these dots around the "C4D" (let's just call them shapes >_>) kind of out of place.

PseudoC4DSig.png

100% PDN

I like your current one better. :)

Cloud.png

Space hive?

Anyway that looks totaly awesome!

Anyway for my avi <-----

and for my sig |

v

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

You could try motion blur but with the 'Centered' Option un-checked...

Anyway... Welcome to the Forums! :D

And my Av <--

And My Sig ↓↓

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

My latest:

CloudZehro.jpg

I'm having some troubles with backgrounds right now. Can't seem to make anything too complex without making it too intense for the render.

Sorry to those who don't like anime but personally I find it easier to work with, also having nice outcomes.

MageZehro.gif

My latest:

CloudZehro.jpg

I'm having some troubles with backgrounds right now. Can't seem to make anything too complex without making it too intense for the render.

Sorry to those who don't like anime but personally I find it easier to work with, also having nice outcomes.

Backgrounds are usually rather problematic, that's why many sig makers use C4Ds. If you don't want to, use the method I explained somewhere between pages 13 and 15.

Wow thank you Blooper

I will definitely start using a few of those.

Made this with your tip:

th_GambitZehro.jpg

Good, but now the focal point is the middle of the signature instead of the render.

Yes I see what you mean.

GambitZehroLight.jpg

GambitZehro2.jpg

Now the focal is the render.

Ones lighter and ones darker.

MageZehro.gif

Zehro - you kinda skipped Aguba

@Aguba -- very nice job! Really professional - and you did a great job with the Splatter plugin (Or brushes) -- I like the colors and the font -- everything is well placed -- good job

@Zehro- The render still isn't the main focal point -- if you put him in the middle - or wherever the background zoom blurs to, then he'd be the focal point. Otherwise the focal point is now the orb thing you added --

However in my opion it looks good anyways - you did a good job sliding him closer to the center, so that the text and render are kind of balanced on the sides of the orb.

Good job,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!