Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Good job on your sig CommanderSozo - just wondering though - how much of it did you make?

I can see that the snake is obviously a stock, but is the rest 100% PDN?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Ooh, I see.

I bet it could be done in PDN - The only thing you'd need to develop would be crazy people drawing skills, and the perspective wouldn't be too hard. I think the hardest part would be the snake... Hmm...

Cool though

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

@worldnewers

nice pics i like the second one in which it seems to be sucking soemthing into space i might use that idea in a pic some time (with your premsion of course:P)

are the borders based on darkshocks tut(at least i think it was dark shock)

recently converted from photoshop

punoutofboundsnorm12.png

Avoid using borders that size, it draws away from the focus.

Yeah, I knew something was off. It was a quickie, so I kinda forgot :oops:

@punisherjb--I didn't know about DarkShock's tut until u mentioned it. Its just a preference of mine to render frames or use a white box and set the blending mode to overlay

if you do put text only put it on the signature and add it in the bottom left in a clean font :D well thats where id put it lol :D it has a really nice and clean design so use a font thats clean and simple

what do you guys think of this?

simpleplansig.png

dont forget to awnser ncfan!

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Hey - that's actually pretty cool - I like the pixaleted look behind the main text - the colors are cool, and I like how it has a rain/metal texture - good font, too

@ Ncfan - I agree with R3VENGE - if you want to add text (not that you have to) use a really crisp sci-fish font. Anything sloppy won't be easy to read because the swirl kinda messes with your eyes if you try to read something elaborate on top of it. Good job on it overall though

Updated my sig and avvy, added some glowy line things, richer colors, etc ...

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo