Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

R3VENGE: 2 things, 1 your name breaks the no yelling rule :D , and of that Metroid Sig, why is there a zoom in of her crotch? I thought that was funny. :D

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

R3VENGE: 2 things, 1 your name breaks the no yelling rule :D , and of that Metroid Sig, why is there a zoom in of her crotch? I thought that was funny. :D

well i drew the box first and that was the first part i put the square over so i just copied it :D i was going to say some stuff about the joining and the helmet in really small text :D but i couldnt be bothered to :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Yeah, I hoping for that answer :mrgreen: I had a feeling you zoomed in there for..."personal"...reasons... :lol:

1014png.png

that sig avi combo has some really nice colour depth thehamster :D it looks really cool :D

a new style im trying out

metroidsig.png

normally id go for abstract 100% pdn things but ive decided to go out of the abstract box and started to look at using stocks, renders, fractals and c4d's :D

so what do you think of this?

Add something interesting to the background and blend the render (http://www.tutorialkit.com/tutorials/Re ... 90214.html shows a good example of blending). Oh, and if you're going to start using fractals and C4D, you're going to want to look into editing them. There's nothing worse than simply slapping a render/C4D/fractal on your sig (I don't like the use of any of them at all actually, your sig should be your work, not someone else's).

2czdmhs.png

Something I made for a small novel series I'm writing, no stock images :D.

29xt503.jpg

"Everybody Has luck, some people just don't know how to use it."

How do I center my sig? just curious.

@DevientMind: Those books sound really Call of duty/ Tom clancy like. I like it :wink:

1014png.png

CoD4? Tom Clancy? I'm not trying to associate it with games, the novels are about real life, life in the army, its supposed to be a novel series. Here's a bit cut from 'Sarge!'

Things happen Sarge, just put it all behind ya..." "Behind me?! I got demoted because everyone of the Squadmates I'd been paired up has died!" "They said they were demoting me because I was too, 'self centered!'" "Listen man... Things happen, you can't just..." "Just can't what?" Our voices were drowned out by the trucks's loud engine. Can't believe it... Got demoted because everybody kept dyin'. Everybody's gotta die... It's just a matter of time...

"Hey! Sarge!" Their voices taunted me, mocked me, emphasizing on Sarge.... It was an old squad mate that shouted it out, one of the few that had gotten a transfer out of my squad, formally nicknamed, The Suicide Wagon. Squad TSW, hell, I didn't argue, I thought the men who didn't ask for a transfer immediately out of the squad were brave men. But there was only 1 man who didn't ask for a transfer... Vigil, he was dead now, but, hell he was a good man. "WHY?!" I shouted out and burst into tears, I was cursed with the touch of death. "Hey Sarge, what happened to the tough old Captain?" everybody else burst into laughter, I sat there, tears streaming through my palms. The leader of the squad, Lieutenant Johnson, burst into the truck. "Who the hell's cryin' like a 'lil girl?!" "The Sarge!" Another burst of laughter came from the soldiers in the truck. "What the hell you cryin' bout Sarge? No one gives a sh*t about your life, you're no worth to me dead, you're all going to be dead, no argument.

I calmed down, wiped my eyes, and muttered under my breath, "If I die, you're all probably gonna die too" That gave me a little chuckle. "WHAT?!" One of the soldiers had heard me. As said before, I was famous of coming out the only one alive. "'Tinate, that guys CRAZY!" "Huh?" I said, he must have mis heard me, maybe though that I was going to kill them all. Get ready for Private! I taunted myself. Trust me, life in the army is brutal, you don't make a lot of friends, not 'cause you can't, but because you don't. People keep dyin', people keep on tellin' ya it's over, you don't wanna come outta the war heart broken... That's just how things rolled here.

@, what do you mean "Center your sig?"

29xt503.jpg

"Everybody Has luck, some people just don't know how to use it."

Just made myself a new sig. I cut out all 3 renders myself (the wolf, the human, and the map background). Took about half an hour. Whaddy'all think?

And to center your sig, add the tag "[ center] SIG [/ center]" to your sig, except without the spaces.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Add something interesting to the background and blend the render (http://www.tutorialkit.com/tutorials/Re ... 90214.html shows a good example of blending). Oh, and if you're going to start using fractals and C4D, you're going to want to look into editing them. There's nothing worse than simply slapping a render/C4D/fractal on your sig (I don't like the use of any of them at all actually, your sig should be your work, not someone else's).

yea i need to feather the render a bit :D but im always stumped with backgrounds lol :D andi only use renders from planeet renders and c4d's of one of my friends and all the fractals i use are actually my own :D

@expiration: wow nice sig :D greatly cut aswell :D im going to start on cutting/rendering aswell :D

section8.png

Thanks R3venge! :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

yea i need to feather the render a bit :D but im always stumped with backgrounds lol :D andi only use renders from planeet renders and c4d's of one of my friends and all the fractals i use are actually my own :D

@expiration: wow nice sig :D greatly cut aswell :D im going to start on cutting/rendering aswell :D

It's not a matter of feathering at all, it's a matter of blending the render into the signature. Unless you're not talking about anti alias.

@jerkfight: :shock: :shock: :shock:

awsome but the text isnt that easy to see :D i love the background :D

thanks, everything besides the render of sub-zero is 100%pdn.

If i figure out how to make that background again, ill pm you it

omExTE6.png

@jerkfight: :shock: :shock: :shock:

awsome but the text isnt that easy to see :D i love the background :D

thanks, everything besides the render of sub-zero is 100%pdn.

If i figure out how to make that background again, ill pm you it

thanks i need to work on backgrounds actually all i make is gradients :D lol

section8.png

I made this.. I am currently going through the whole experimentation stage and it is quite hard to blend and work with stocks/ renders.. but that’s all I do lol.

so0siq.png

Here is V2:

2qter7a.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

the boxes on the face are distracting and look odd imo other than that it looks great :D

edit:ive made two new sigs

what do you think of these?

abstractbar1.png

abstractbar2.png

section8.png

They look nice R3venge, but they don't have a lot of depth, they're quite flat.

New sig & avvy set, based on my PI + wallpaper, to celebrate my 200th post! Party! Wooo...oooo ... oo ... okay ...

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

they're quite flat.

lol the bar in the middle was made using shape 3d :D lol

nice sig by the way unlike mine has has great depth :D

section8.png