Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

quicky

Normal-

mdsigbn9.png

Transparent-

mdbottlessig2vx4.png

I started collecting these bottles so thats how I got the idea for this sig.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

My Recent Sigs: I am new so hi! Also nice all i make are sigs and avvy's!!

King: Nice stuff I like you’re style of going outside of the box or rectangle…

Irock: Matches you’re name! but a bit to plain

Agent: you’re stuff is to cluttered and plain use some renders and stocks and experiment!

2uji529.png

2zp2grt.png

34j9ilv.png < R.I.P Larissa

v6t4wm.png

124k8p0.png

30bojef.png

260g8jn.png

289wh1w.png

jpeakg.png

3afpe.png

29f5p8g.jpg

20qgxes.png

2n0r75z.png

2a5gfo6.png

amzix1.png

117tqbs.png

205719k.png

1ghi0y.png

2unzr10.png

ffd7k0.png

25pmhz8.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

Champjev: They all look exactly the same. It is a picture of a character, with a sepia look, then a somewhat transparent border, and a phrase...I am probably being really harsh, but I just got the impression that you were better than everybody else.

My new sig, It is called "The Crypt". I am happy with it, although It looks nothing like I envisioned it. I am really artistic, but I don't have the patience for drawing, and I don't know how to work Pdn and Apophysis to it's full potential. I have it all in my mind, but it never turns out to what I want.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

@spirit scout:it seems a bit cluttered but gives good depth i like it but yea its too cluttered for me i like simple open things :D

heres a new sig im working on its a wip but i dont know what to put on the right...

img removed

anyway what do you think of it so far?

edit: heres the finished one :D

wip-1.png

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Yeah, thats what I thought. Luckily I saved the .pdn with all the layers so I can change it :D

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

Champjev: They all look exactly the same. It is a picture of a character, with a sepia look, then a somewhat transparent border, and a phrase...I am probably being really harsh, but I just got the impression that you were better than everybody else.

My new sig, It is called "The Crypt". I am happy with it, although It looks nothing like I envisioned it. I am really artistic, but I don't have the patience for drawing, and I don't know how to work Pdn and Apophysis to it's full potential. I have it all in my mind, but it never turns out to what I want.

I was not trying to act like I was better then everyone else… and only a few sigs have that style… but I am sorry I am new and I did not try to make it look like I was better….

{Ch@/\/\p}

Agent: you’re stuff is to cluttered and plain use some renders and stocks and experiment!

you dont always need a stock or render to make a sig look good though look at ash's he made that no stock ther :D

anyways

@champjev:i think you need to try and make some stuff without having a stock or render.

section8.png

Actually most people here do not use them and I do… it is just my style a lot of people seem to like it and think I use PS or Gimp…

{Ch@/\/\p}

Do you always write in red?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Actually most people here do not use them and I do… it is just my style a lot of people seem to like it and think I use PS or Gimp…

{Ch@/\/\p}

i use stocks when i make stuff in gimp :D

and is putting "{Ch@/\/\p} one of your styles too lol :wink: :D

section8.png

Lol stop picking on him [/mother voice]

I admit, you do use that style a lot, but only for like 5 sigs, or less...(I think 3-4)

My sig is called 'Power'.

This character is from Def Jam Icon, and is one of the best.

Currently my mind isnt creative enough to make any better lolz. :P

Personally, I think I cluddered the render with the dents...I think I might decrease the amount.

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Lol yes another one of my styles….

{Ch@/\/\p}

Lol why how did you know?! Hehe but I have a variety of styles just visit my gallery… they are pretty suckish thou… my mom thought they were neat lol. And Lego as I said before very nice sig… the effects are much better this time!

{Ch@/\/\p}

that sig avi combo has some really nice colour depth thehamster :D it looks really cool :D

a new style im trying out

metroidsig.png

normally id go for abstract 100% pdn things but ive decided to go out of the abstract box and started to look at using stocks, renders, fractals and c4d's :D

so what do you think of this?

section8.png

thanks guys :D

@eraser18:champjev is going to tell me a few tips on backgrounds cos all i come up wiht is a gradient lol :D

@MiguelPereira:per haps ill use a bit of feather on it :D

section8.png

This is my new signature, "The End of the Universe." The spartan is witnessing a great explosion that will kill most likely consume him. :D Took me 30 mins to make the background, and an hour for the extras. (Name, Lighting effect, distortion on the Spartan.

I added the checkboard effect to make the viewer recognize it is 100% PDN, besides the Render.

f_HaloSignatum_e38fced.png

Visit my gallery for more signatures.

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...