david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

3,375 posts in this topic

quicky

Normal-

mdsigbn9.png

Transparent-

mdbottlessig2vx4.png

I started collecting these bottles so thats how I got the idea for this sig.

wow...all of these are great.

here are a few of my sigs.....enjoy

soul.jpg

imperfection.jpg

I'm Voyager freak...so made this for another forum.

cspan.jpg

My Recent Sigs: I am new so hi! Also nice all i make are sigs and avvy's!!

King: Nice stuff I like you’re style of going outside of the box or rectangle…

Irock: Matches you’re name! but a bit to plain

Agent: you’re stuff is to cluttered and plain use some renders and stocks and experiment!

2uji529.png

2zp2grt.png

34j9ilv.png < R.I.P Larissa

v6t4wm.png

124k8p0.png

30bojef.png

260g8jn.png

289wh1w.png

jpeakg.png

3afpe.png

29f5p8g.jpg

20qgxes.png

2n0r75z.png

2a5gfo6.png

amzix1.png

117tqbs.png

205719k.png

1ghi0y.png

2unzr10.png

ffd7k0.png

25pmhz8.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

Champjev: They all look exactly the same. It is a picture of a character, with a sepia look, then a somewhat transparent border, and a phrase...I am probably being really harsh, but I just got the impression that you were better than everybody else.

My new sig, It is called "The Crypt". I am happy with it, although It looks nothing like I envisioned it. I am really artistic, but I don't have the patience for drawing, and I don't know how to work Pdn and Apophysis to it's full potential. I have it all in my mind, but it never turns out to what I want.

@spirit scout:it seems a bit cluttered but gives good depth i like it but yea its too cluttered for me i like simple open things :D

heres a new sig im working on its a wip but i dont know what to put on the right...

img removed

anyway what do you think of it so far?

edit: heres the finished one :D

wip-1.png

Yeah, thats what I thought. Luckily I saved the .pdn with all the layers so I can change it :D

Champjev: They all look exactly the same. It is a picture of a character, with a sepia look, then a somewhat transparent border, and a phrase...I am probably being really harsh, but I just got the impression that you were better than everybody else.

My new sig, It is called "The Crypt". I am happy with it, although It looks nothing like I envisioned it. I am really artistic, but I don't have the patience for drawing, and I don't know how to work Pdn and Apophysis to it's full potential. I have it all in my mind, but it never turns out to what I want.

I was not trying to act like I was better then everyone else… and only a few sigs have that style… but I am sorry I am new and I did not try to make it look like I was better….

{Ch@/\/\p}

Agent: you’re stuff is to cluttered and plain use some renders and stocks and experiment!

you dont always need a stock or render to make a sig look good though look at ash's he made that no stock ther :D

anyways

@champjev:i think you need to try and make some stuff without having a stock or render.

Actually most people here do not use them and I do… it is just my style a lot of people seem to like it and think I use PS or Gimp…

{Ch@/\/\p}

Actually most people here do not use them and I do… it is just my style a lot of people seem to like it and think I use PS or Gimp…

{Ch@/\/\p}

i use stocks when i make stuff in gimp :D

and is putting "{Ch@/\/\p} one of your styles too lol :wink: :D

Lol stop picking on him [/mother voice]

I admit, you do use that style a lot, but only for like 5 sigs, or less...(I think 3-4)

My sig is called 'Power'.

This character is from Def Jam Icon, and is one of the best.

Currently my mind isnt creative enough to make any better lolz. :P

Personally, I think I cluddered the render with the dents...I think I might decrease the amount.

Lol yes another one of my styles….

{Ch@/\/\p}

Lol why how did you know?! Hehe but I have a variety of styles just visit my gallery… they are pretty suckish thou… my mom thought they were neat lol. And Lego as I said before very nice sig… the effects are much better this time!

{Ch@/\/\p}

that sig avi combo has some really nice colour depth thehamster :D it looks really cool :D

a new style im trying out

metroidsig.png

normally id go for abstract 100% pdn things but ive decided to go out of the abstract box and started to look at using stocks, renders, fractals and c4d's :D

so what do you think of this?

I like it, r3venge. Maybe add something subtle in the background? It might not look good like that, it might look cluttered, but just my two cents

that's nice revenge, just blend a little better the gun and the blur and it will be very nice indeed

thanks guys :D

@eraser18:champjev is going to tell me a few tips on backgrounds cos all i come up wiht is a gradient lol :D

@MiguelPereira:per haps ill use a bit of feather on it :D

This is my new signature, "The End of the Universe." The spartan is witnessing a great explosion that will kill most likely consume him. :D Took me 30 mins to make the background, and an hour for the extras. (Name, Lighting effect, distortion on the Spartan.

I added the checkboard effect to make the viewer recognize it is 100% PDN, besides the Render.

f_HaloSignatum_e38fced.png

Visit my gallery for more signatures.