Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

• 2 months later...

A simple signature I made a while ago when I used to call myself Krydox everywhere :)

7o9VM.jpg

6Lkdp.jpg

There is no God. There is no King. There is only man.

Hey guys,

I'm using paint.net for about two and a half years, but I never have posted anything on this forum. Maybe now it's time to present you my favourite picture, it's created by using various addons like the tweak transparency plugin for some simple but effective blurs, the crystalize effect for the background and around 30 layers ;)

It's mainly inspired by Valve's protaginist Cell in Portal and Portal 2, but I used a different style and obviously another person.

I hope you like it, constructive critism is always welcome, althought I haven't got any paint.net-ready PC atm.  

62VK3oS.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My new signature and picture set. Enjoy!
photo-135588.png?_r=1425814713

AeEEeGO.png

Here's my sig.(Click it now!)

AeEEeGO.png

Hi, it's me. I like experimenting with PDN to make really cool effects. I also like to

code in HTML and Lua. I like PC games and making youtube videos to show

my friends. Nice meeting you! See you later.

• 4 weeks later...

ej5IwVf.png

First time trying, and my mind was blank. I drew the hammock and the man, rendered the trees, and masked the text over a flame. Glow effects, here and there, a few gradients for the sky and sun, and I am done! [Wew that rhymed O.o] Tell me if you like it, and give me some random fresh ideas too. I feel like I've lost all sense of creativity :(

Edited by VivekRaman

@FotoFactory, I commented on your cool work in the sig battle, but I'll say it again, Overall great sig, it looks cool! :)

@VivekRaman, I like the sky and sun, and you did a great stick man. If you want some creative ideas, try checking out the tutorials section of the forums. :)

I like the sky and sun, and you did a great stick man. If you want some creative ideas, try checking out the tutorials section of the forums. :)

Will do :) Thanks! :*

• 5 months later...

AeEEeGO.png

Awesome I'm looking to do something like this! Did you get this from a tutorial? If so, point me to it please! :) If not, can you tell me how? Its awesome! :D

Signature_zpsv0qrhzdq.png?t=1442767611

AeEEeGO.png

Awesome I'm looking to do something like this! Did you get this from a tutorial? If so, point me to it please! :) If not, can you tell me how? Its awesome! :D

Also, what font is that?

Hi Newbie Painter...nice logos. I really like the pink one. 

You can just edit your original post rather than posting multiple times...one the right hand side of you post you should see "Edit" - click on it & you can edit your post :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 3 weeks later...

Just made a banner for a YouTuber! Any tips/advice? How is it? Its my first of this style. Thanks! :)

The text much too blurry and distorted. It took me a few seconds to understand it as "R3V0LUTION"

Why is it that only one of the characters has a shadow?

A skeleton with a archery bow riding a giant spider? :lol:

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

• 2 weeks later...

The text much too blurry and distorted. It took me a few seconds to understand it as "R3V0LUTION"

Why is it that only one of the characters has a shadow?

A skeleton with a archery bow riding a giant spider? :lol:

Thanks! they told me to make it distorted, but, admittedly, I may have gone a bit over the top! :P

Only one of the characters has a shadow, because, baisically I couldn't figure out how to do it for the others in the same way. (Any tips on that would be greatly appreciated  :) ) The characters are all Minecraft characters, because the YouTuber specializes in Minecraft videos. The skeleton riding the spider is called a spider jockey, and one of the rarest (and most deadly!) mobs (creatures) in the game. The YouTuber loves this mob for some reason, so I included it. :P thanks for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My first sig using paint.net (other than tutorials).  I thought the visual was interesting and that's about all I had hoped to get from it- was looking for some 3-d feel and the panel effect was a weird and  fun discovery- it was like looking into a magic eightball.  Just wanted to share it and say hi.  I'm having a blast with the software.sb7clx.jpgaw7va0.jpg

• 6 months later...

I am new to this page and would like to share some of my recent signature work for Call of Duty black ops 3 and ifinity warfare :) hope you like.

sig01.jpg

sig02.jpg

sig03.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 7.10.2016 at 8:35 AM, MrGotty said:

I am new to this page and would like to share some of my recent signature work for Call of Duty black ops 3 and ifinity warfare :) hope you like.

Dear MrGotty!  <3

You're very welcome! I think your work is absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 8 months later...

Wow...you have not lost your touch. How in the world did you make those tooling marks at the curves and corners?

I like that the highlights add a bit of "heat" to the image so it looks like it's just recently been made and is still cooling down.

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png