Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

@Knowitall: Add a 1px wide black border, reduce the text size and it will be much better looking :)

It doesn't matter how much you edit your images, it's the result that matters in the end.

@Tribal-freak: Very well cut. Play with the Hue/Saturation, Glow, Brightness/Contrast adjustments to make it more vibrant. You should try make it "pop out" from your sig. That would look very cool.

@Jake2K: That's awesome O.o How did you do that?

FurJenna.png

I made this for a friend. What do you think?

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

my guess for jake2k is making every line with help of a few plugins or just plugins or just crazy talent with the line tool lol

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

"10,000 days in the fire is long enough, your going home..."

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]

@topHATslash: Wow. That's amazing :) Blooper's right, the red thing is a little distracting. But not too much. :D

@brad.pike: That looks pretty good. What is it exactly?

Made a new set:

SoraAvatar10000000.png

Signature:

SoraPurple.png

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Needs more depth and work on the blending of the render, it seems rather flat. Also, work on the text.. setting it to overlay never looks good on any tag, work with lighting too.

Here is a sig I made, what do you think:

2921795335_4074f39d93_o.jpg

I really want opportunities to make signatures for other people, so does anybody want a sig made?

Lol. im wondering how the heck everyone turns out with such great sigs...im soo jealous right now!!! :x anywho i really love everyones i saw on here! nice i guess i gotta go back and play around with pdn hopefully i can come out with somthing good like everyones! Laterz.

New one. Sorta tried the "Champjev" style:

im23.png

v2

th_firstinawhile2copy.png

Awesome tag, def the kind of quality you see out of the typical photoshop users on gamerenders and stuff. I would current it :wink:

Yeah, I'm a reg on SigResource and go to GR for renders. I got into sig making after reading your novice tutorial.. and lemme tell you.. I use to be VERY bad. ;)

All my really good friends through tag making like WolfganG, Forsaken, Desi Chico, +mw.Idiom.. all of them I met back in march and they really helped me improve.

Edit:

Wait. You're calling tHs a typical PS user? Typical PS user's don't use Paint.NET (I think and sort of hope).

I use photoshop very often, but keep those tags seperate then the ones I post here. I got started tag making in Photoshop then came back to PdN. I just make 'em when I have the time. I've been told I'm the best on this board by several users, but that's just a matter of opinion I guess.. and I'm not even very good. :)

Doc meant the style is simular. Like if someone saw the tag they would be all like "Can I have the .psd?"

:P

All my really good friends through tag making like WolfganG, Forsaken, Desi Chico, +mw.Idiom.. all of them I met back in march and they really helped me improve.

Yeah, I remember Forsaken and WolfganG (He is on the Justice League, right?) from GR...

anyway I did a ton of tag battles and used a PSD converter to sell all my tags on GR so I could buy a steam account with only credits, then I quit. Here is some of my stuff from then tho:

darksteel3rf6.png

u2jj6.png

^ no C4D

jimizj7.png

Not gonna show all my stuff, but there is a lot more :wink:

I made all those before all those great tools like smudge and the brush plugin came out too.

holyknightrl8.png

^ Made with Paint.NET

Here's my first attempt at a sig:

sigsmallpv3.th.jpg

Comments/criticrisim welcome.

By the way, where do you all host your sigs? I usually just upload stuff on imageshack, but it gives an ugly thumbnail no good for sigs. Any good sites that will upload a sig, where I don't have to register?

sig3.png