Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures and Avatars

Post your Paint.NET sig or av creations here!

Things to keep in mind:

- Keep in mind that signatures and avatars are very small; for instance, on this forum, signatures may be no larger than 500 pixels wide or 150 pixels tall, and avatars no larger than 120px wide or 160px tall. Anything that's too much larger should go under a different umbrella.

- Try not to post your image right after another user's. Allow some time for people to reply (or give an opinion yourself!)

- Utilize constructive criticism. Being mean is not welcome or tolerated.

- Try for criticism that's more helpful than "looks good" - say why. Say what works, say what can be improved. It'll make everyone's skills better (including yours)!

- By the same token, keep The Rules in mind. They will be enforced here just as much as anywhere else.

Have fun with your mini-art!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 1 month later...

I put this avatar in my gallery.

PNG-15.png

I dont think its serious enough to put in the image hospital, but i need some advice, somethings missing. Any advice?

omExTE6.png

It's awesome! Probably (most definetly, completely, totally) your best signature/avatar combination yet! I think it needs some color, though.

As for the avatar... It's a tad fuzzy, some of the border lines and, mostly, the big white "swoop" look unfocused. They look fine in the signature, but at the zoom level of the avatar, they may need a bit of work. I wouldn't know what else to put into it, other than that. It's a great minimalist piece, very simple. Color may also help, as I said before. Nice job!

wsavatar.png

free hand. it started out as Jack White but it turned out really creepy... Cropped from the full image found here.

I made a sig to go with it, but I don't like it too much. Sending to image hospital though, and will post if I can get it better :D

Here's my current avatar and signature set:

mgs2.pngmg2.png

Other sigs I've made for other people:

[Lots of images, removed whilst I try to transfer off Photobucket]

Wow, could you please make me a sig and avatar?

Sure how would you like it?

In a similar style to my current ones I guess. Basically I really like the sigs you have made for other users.

KaHuc.png

PMs, please. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

*Lot of images*

Wow, you've got some nice stuff there. And I've noticed you made a little note in your sig, I now understand that your current sig is incredible for being made in PDN :shock:

siggo.png

*Lot of images*

Wow, you've got some nice stuff there. And I've noticed you made a little note in your sig, I now understand that your current sig is incredible for being made in PDN :shock:

Thanks! And sabrown- d.a's right, if you have any more questions, PM me.

i got a new sig/avatar.....tell me what u think about it so i can improve! i no the bottom left cornor of the avatar need so help but what else because this usually isnt the style i do

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

It is very plain, but plain is good, especially in this case, I think the colours go together well, and also the linesblend in well and add interest. What do you think of mine two posts above?

Grungesig.png

It is very plain, but plain is good, especially in this case, I think the colours go together well, and also the linesblend in well and add interest. What do you think of mine two posts above?

thx...i no i usually do more complex things.....yours is much better after you fixed the text and the colors work great with each other

SIG-2.gif

!!!!Score!!!!!

I think this place is becoming like the rate the sig of the poster abvoe you thing, oh well, Itt'l probably go back to normal soon... :roll:

Grungesig.png

I'm about to go crazy in this thread. Sigs and avatars are like the only thing I make. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

here is every single sig ive ever made...i like goin back and looking to see where ive come from...i havnt come that far...lol

]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/agent387/water2.gif[/img]

SIG-2.gifAVA-1.gif

amazing.gifsweet2-2.png

simple-1.gif

water.gif

newani.gif

simple.gif

winter.gif

shiny.gif

agent2.gif

agent-1.gif

plaidsig.gif

newsig-2.gif

newwwwwwww.gif

sig-1.gif

siggggg.gif

sigity.gif

lit.gif

siggggggg.gif

thing.gif

thingy.gif

siggythingy.gif

sigthing.gif

yeaaa.gif

siggyyyy.gif

newwwwwwwww.gif

newsig-1.png

sigofweek.jpg

siggy.gif

sweet.gif

av.gif

sweet2.png

agent.jpg

NEWER.gif

okokok.gif

sig.png

1234567890.gif

1122.gif

NEW.jpgOK.gif

yea.png

the weird thing is that i like the second to last one and that was the first sig i ever made...

SIG-2.gif