Image Hospital: Help With Image Problems Here!

david.atwell

thanks that does help a bit. I just had my grandson look at the picture for me and he says "OMA...that picture you are working from has way more than 5 steps. that's probably why its not working out" darn dark images!

back to the drawing board.

Question :

MODS do I remove picture now or just make it a thumb.?

ciao

I put up my new sig and avatar set. I don't want any one to rate it, but to tell me if they think I should keep it, and possibly make a few changes, or if I should just create a new one that is more realistic looking that reflects my interests? I just don't want everyone to hate my ava. and sig. set.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

@Oma-I don't know exactly what you mean, or what you're doing, because I only skimmed your post. :) But I can offer one idea--Why don't you just use the Shape3D plugin, and make cubes/rectangles, and then make them stacked, descending towards the front of the image? That may be too complex, but it's just my take.

@Spiritscout-I like the signature, the avatar may need some work.

@livewrong811 trying to figure out the old fashioned way of perspective for stairs. I want to be able to do it on paper not just using 3d. even using 3d you have to be calculating decreasing stair sides, depth of stairs etc and centre points of stairs. Anyways I've finished and added the picture to my gallery. so you can check it out there or in my DA Gallery. both links below my sig.

ciao

Something in that sig just isnt right...

I like it so far. I think what's throwing me off is the perspective; the text tilts one way and the splatters tilt the opposite direction...that could work out in your favor if you can find a way to make it look like it was purposeful.

Something in that sig just isnt right...

I like it so far. I think what's throwing me off is the perspective; the text tilts one way and the splatters tilt the opposite direction...that could work out in your favor if you can find a way to make it look like it was purposeful.

yes, try to switch the colors on the text: red on the sides black on the letters. and center the text with the splatters.

@jerkfight: id think it would look better if it was all tilted the same way at the moment its all tilted into the midle and is mind boggling :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Just finished a project I've been working on. (Tyreal, the angel from Diablo)

Something about it just doesn't look right.

th_Tyrealswingstest2TyrealPNG.png

(It's in 720p)

Things I like:

His wings

The blade of his sword

Any suggestions would be helpful.

(He has no feet, don't ask me why)

Sig2.png

Oma I don't have a suggestion for the old fashion way but I do have one for doing it on PDN. Have you tried duplicating and rotate zoom. If you keep duplicating and rotate zooming the layers, it will stack them for you. I know this has it's problems but I think that doing it that way has possibilities.

stairsz.png

Jerkfight it does look a little blurred and the letters don't seem to be tilted at the same angle but I don't think that is a problem. I like it. You could try putting a liniar gradiant behind it if you don't like it. That would change the perspective I think.

Zeno I like the wings but it looks like they are tilted wrong. Sorry I only looked at the thumb so I don't know. I'll take a better look at it.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

What should I do for the background?

th_blackxmg3.jpg

Please wait before there have been a few replies to the latest picture before you post yours, that way, everyone gets a hospital bed.

You could try using blend modes with the text, Fire_ants, and maybe an outline if it's hard to read.

What should I do for the background?

th_blackxmg3.jpg

Please wait before there have been a few replies to the latest picture before you post yours, that way, everyone gets a hospital bed.

You could try using blend modes with the text, Fire_ants, and maybe an outline if it's hard to read.

Whats fire-ants?

newsig2jz0.jpg

He was talking to the person who posted right above you, Fire_Ants.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

@Fire_Ants: I kind of like it without any text.

impeachea1.th.jpg

This is for a school project. Do you think it is readable? If not, what should I do to it? My father thinks that it's hard to read because the first few letters and the last few letters are all the same, so they blend together and look like a blob.

@eraser: definitely readable but if your worried about people being able to make out the letters its just a matter of changing the font. but i think its fine.

newsig2jz0.jpg

@Fire_Ants: I kind of like it without any text.

impeachea1.th.jpg

This is for a school project. Do you think it is readable? If not, what should I do to it? My father thinks that it's hard to read because the first few letters and the last few letters are all the same, so they blend together and look like a blob.

Rather easy to read, I think it's fine.

@ eraser: I really do love that text. I think your father needs his glasses checked or something, the font is fine to me :D

@ fire_ants: that's a really cool sig, but I agree with eraser on the no text part :)

Tried my hand at a logotype for pdn, used a tutorial off deviantart that I adapted for here:

logotypepdn.png

I'm not quite satisfied with it, seems like it needs some sort of flair, but not sure what?

[btw it's much bigger but i made it small for the sake of this board xD]

I like the effect, but at first glance I thought it said "Pain ..." Lol. :lol:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

@Pachuco: I agree with -Expiration-, the effect is nice, but maybe a border or some kind of shiny-ness for the flair that you are looking for.

And thanks, I did wind up changing the font, though, and I added a drop shadow. And my father does need new glasses :)