Curtis

Curtis' Plugin Pack (Update for 3.5.4)

357 posts in this topic

This plug in pack isn't compatible with 4.0.6.

Most of the effects in this pack work fine in v4.0.6.

Pretty sure it's just the two marked in the first post that don't work.

Most of the effects in this pack work fine in v4.0.6.

Pretty sure it's just the two marked in the first post that don't work.

I now have the plugins working.

Edited by mackenzieh

Yes I am aware two effects are not working. Posting this error report to ask if this would have any effect on any other effects contained in paintdnet. The only error report I see in my installation. Usefull should curtis still be interested in resolving the two plugin failures. As a side note - been having trouble with my mouse and trying to resolve the issue myself.

C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\CurtisBlack.Common.dll, version 1.0.3736.39220

Type: NearestNeighborCheckersRenderer
System.TypeLoadException: Method 'OnRender' in type 'NearestNeighborCheckersRenderer' from assembly 'CurtisBlack.Common, Version=1.0.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Type: NoResizeCheckersRenderer
System.TypeLoadException: Method 'OnRender' in type 'NoResizeCheckersRenderer' from assembly 'CurtisBlack.Common, Version=1.0.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Type: PaintDotNet.Rendering.Int32Size
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.Rendering.Int32Size' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.Base, Version=4.13.6191.1824, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Type: ResizeRotatedGridMultisamplingCheckersRenderer
System.TypeLoadException: Method 'OnRender' in type 'ResizeRotatedGridMultisamplingCheckersRenderer' from assembly 'CurtisBlack.Common, Version=1.0.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

MGT9iTs.png

No other Effects will be affected by this error (other than the two you know of).

Curtis Black hasn't been on the forum for a year, so don't anticipate a fix.