How to Install Plugins ×

Curtis' Plugin Pack (Update for 3.5.4)

Curtis

At the start, they were all separate dll's so you might still have an Equations.dll in there somewhere that you can delete (and perhaps even a TileImage.dll, Jumble.dll and SelectivePalette.dll, they can all go to). Just delete anything that starts with CurtisBlack... and then redownload the three files in the new zip.

• 1 month later...

The Selective Palette plugin does exactly what I have been looking to do for some time!

Would it be possible to add selection of colours from an image with an eyedropper? One can fiddle with the sliders and wheel for ages (or one can note the RGB values by hand) but using an eyedropper would be so much quicker!

I would want to make a palette of key colours either from the original image or from a reference image. Once I have the palette, of course, I can save it and use it on the images I need to co-ordinate.

The other thing that doesn't seem possible is to edit an existing colour. I can, it is true, adjust an existing colour, add it and delete the old one but then it doesn't map to the same image colours as before. Hope that's clear!

Nice work, and thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I have finally managed to get an update finished, I've fixed the bug where Channel Mask and Displacement Map would crash when you use it a second time, I improved the performance of both Jumble and Tile Image and have added 3 new plugins: Blur Map, Dots and Rounded Rectangle.

Enjoy. :)

The Selective Palette plugin does exactly what I have been looking to do for some time!

Would it be possible to add selection of colours from an image with an eyedropper? One can fiddle with the sliders and wheel for ages (or one can note the RGB values by hand) but using an eyedropper would be so much quicker!

I would want to make a palette of key colours either from the original image or from a reference image. Once I have the palette, of course, I can save it and use it on the images I need to co-ordinate.

The other thing that doesn't seem possible is to edit an existing colour. I can, it is true, adjust an existing colour, add it and delete the old one but then it doesn't map to the same image colours as before. Hope that's clear!

Nice work, and thanks!

I will think about adding an eyedropper feature in the future, that would be pretty useful, although thats no promise. I probably won't add support for changing existing colours though, you'll just have to get by deleting and re-adding, sorry.

OK, I have finally managed to get an update finished, I've fixed the bug where Channel Mask and Displacement Map would crash when you use it a second time, I improved the performance of both Jumble and Tile Image and have added 3 new plugins: Blur Map, Dots and Rounded Rectangle.

Thanks!

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Yippppppeeeee!!!! :D

I had noticed that Channel Mask always crashed when i used it a second time, and i was going to report it but i never got round to doing so. Now, theres no need as you've sorted it! Thanks for the update and the new plugins are fantastic! :D

Have a :mtdew: !

EDIT: In the dots plugin, is it possible if we could change to colour of the dots rendered and not just the background?

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

In the dots plugin, is it possible if we could change to colour of the dots rendered and not just the background?

The colour of the dots is determined by your original image, its kinda like pixellate except with dots instead of squares.

In the dots plugin, is it possible if we could change to colour of the dots rendered and not just the background?

The colour of the dots is determined by your original image, its kinda like pixellate except with dots instead of squares.

So basically, use the "Hue/Sat", "Curves/Curves+", or "Color Balance" Adjustments to changificate the color of the dots...?

MatoyakSignatureSlashedTL.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I've just been using the "Selective Palette" and it works quite good, but one thing that would make a really big improvement in the output image is if you could add a dither mode. The below screen shot is from photoshop, I've found that setting it to Diffusion 75% does a nicer job of conversion than with dithering set to none.

defusionrl3.jpg

Here's an example of an image with a selective palette converted with and without dithering

ditheringexamplepb4.jpg

• 1 month later...
Is the Fern Fractal plug-in supposed to look like this? I did not expect such a `patchy' appearance.
It is a fractal, so you won't be able to completely avoid that look. Perhaps fiddling with the setting some more or duplicating layers would do some good.

can you make a weed fractal? please... :oops: :) :shock:

Keep in mind that this is a family-friend forum, and though you are a person free to express yourself and your ideas, you should respect others on not to explicitly present some conversation themes, do you get my drift?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...