New Pictorium - We'd like your input

Coffee is nasty. Donuts are more reasonable. :-)

Tea. Chai. Lovely. Pyro's buying. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Coffee is nasty. Donuts are more reasonable. :-)

Tea. Chai. Lovely. Pyro's buying. :-)

Well said, Coffee is the devils drink :P Make it a Sprite & a donut or 10 for me :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I like your style, Mike. :-) And you, MBL.

Anyway, . Let's get some pictorium discussion going. No, pyrochild, it doesn't have anything to do with it. And no, no pie either. Sad day.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I reckon this has been discussed to within inches of death. In my opinion, this should be closed and the just be implemented. Just my thoughts though, if anyone else has anything to say, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

I agree. Pretty much everybody has agreed that this should be tested out. There is no further need for this thread. You might as well close it before the off-topic posts come rolling in.

It already has :lol:

I'm gonna lock this.

IF there's a need, I'm sure Rick would unlock or start a new thread.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update: We've started putting together the new forum. There's no ETA yet, so don't ask. But it won't be long. :-)

If anyone has any burning questions or suggestions, I'm opening this back up. But don't just rehash stuff that's already been said. Not helpful. :-) And I will re-lock with very little off-topic or repetitive provocation.

Thread Unlocked (I've been wanting to say that for a while...)

It is a shame forumer cannot host modified phbb code. If they did we could modify it so that it is possible to create a section with bbcode enabled in thread titles. That way new pictorium posters could also post the image in the thread title and people could click to comment.

I have now had another idea thinking of my idea above. We could have another thread in that forum where users would also post their image with a link to the thread for it and people could easily click on an image that they want to discuss. Of course, we would also keep galleria for users who just want to look at elitest art.

KaHuc.png

Mike.Ryan52: As opposed to normally...? :-)

sabrown100: Just wait until you see it. Your idea is included, though not quite the way you've stated.

And the bbcode thing sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen. :-) I think text-only would be best.

Different in several ways. You'll see, I don't have time to detail them all here. :-)

Also, there will be a new suggestion thread in the new pictorium forum.

Anwyways, I also thought that perhaps threads like Rate the Sig of the Poster Above You and its Avatar equivalent should be moved to the new pictorium.

Maybe the various contest threads (sig of the week, monthly skinning, etc.) should also be put in the new pictorium?

time-smaller.png

Anwyways, I also thought that perhaps threads like Rate the Sig of the Poster Above You and its Avatar equivalent should be moved to the new pictorium.

Maybe the various contest threads (sig of the week, monthly skinning, etc.) should also be put in the new pictorium?

Please don't both of em.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

It's coming along. As I said before, no ETA, so don't ask. :-D

But no, we're working on it. We want everything to be ironed out as much as possible before we release it for popular use.

I'm going to go ahead and re-lock, since it seems like nothing huge is on the tip of anyone's tongues...:-) We'll have another suggestion thread as soon as the Pictorium forum opens.

Relocked