pyrochild

pyrochild plugins (2016-09-21)

849 posts in this topic

Lost me at we have a problem haha...but I think we have the right group on the job. Just messing with yall you do great work, great program

When I open the plugin...

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splatter.dll
     Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.splatter.Splatter
     Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'pyrochild.effects.common.CanvasConfigDialog' from assembly 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=1.0.2832.35228, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
  at pyrochild.effects.splatter.Splatter.CreateConfigDialog()
  at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffect(Type effectType)

...Help? :(

When I open the plugin...

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splatter.dll
     Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.splatter.Splatter
     Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'pyrochild.effects.common.CanvasConfigDialog' from assembly 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=1.0.2832.35228, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
  at pyrochild.effects.splatter.Splatter.CreateConfigDialog()
  at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffect(Type effectType)

...Help? :(

You might not have the pyrochild.effects.common.dll in your effects folder, you could try redownloading and placing all the files in the zip into your effects folder.

Use to work, and I loved it, now it does not, and I hate it.

Wow, 'hate' is such a strong verb to band around. Perhaps if you were to explain the circumstances you are in, we might be able to figure out what has transpired and hopefully fix it.

We can turn that hate right back into love again.*

*Corny line? Yes.

Word. You're right. Im just not happy about the splatter effect being rendered inoperable.

Delete anything in your effects folder that starts with the word 'Pyrochild' then reinstall all of the plugins. Works for me everytime a new update rolls along

All of them are awesome! Thanks!

just a suggestion...

why not add another download link, so no 1 download everything again and again, and i this way every1 will now if there was an upgrade or a fixed bug :roll:

and thank you for the new plugins.

just a suggestion...

why not add another download link, so no 1 download everything again and again, and i this way every1 will now if there was an upgrade or a fixed bug :roll:

and thank you for the new plugins.

If you want to download just 1 of the dll, goto the 1st post of this thread, there are links to each plugin's own thread.

I for one, like the all in one pack!

actually there's only the one download.

it's too much work to maintain separate downloads. i used to do it, and now i don't.

it's too much work to maintain separate downloads. i used to do it, and now i don't.

Ah..fooled by the download link :?

In any case, all in one packs are easier on the makers and users IMO.

The examples you give for Color Match are terrific! It looks to be another awesomely useful plugin... :)

Random Effect is amusing; it would be more so if a new effect were selected for every (Ctrl) + F. (I have a strong suspicion that this is impossible... oh well.)

pyrochild - deliverin' the goods again.

Many thanks!

will i noticed somthing else,

the color match plugin (which by the way areal amazing one) didn't work with the old

pyrochild.effects.common.dll

i had a pdn-crash file!!!! i wanted to post to u, but i first tryed the new one.. and everything worked, and i didn't have to remove an old plugin which splatter ( another TOXIC tool :twisted: ).

so just wanted to tell you if you can add this info in the (read me file). ( i mean changing pyrochild.effects.common.dll every time, it happened to me it might happen to others)

thank u, hope to see more :mrgreen:

Ah, 'bout time Sir Pyrochild ;)

Great to have you back around though!

Edit: Alright, any chance of an undo button for Smudge?

Thanks pyrochild! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Also, have a nice day blowing stuff. Please, please blow up a caravan! :wink:

The examples you give for Color Match are terrific! It looks to be another awesomely useful plugin... :)
Don't be surprised when occasionally the plugin spits out complete and utter garbage - my algorithm is not on par with Photoshop's ... yet.
Random Effect is amusing; it would be more so if a new effect were selected for every (Ctrl) + F. (I have a strong suspicion that this is impossible... oh well.
I remember I started out with that intention, and had to abandon it for some reason. Can't remember what that reason was, though. I'll look into it again.
so just wanted to tell you if you can add this info in the (read me file). ( i mean changing pyrochild.effects.common.dll every time, it happened to me it might happen to others)

It is in the readme file... I can make it more explicit, though. Explicit as in unambiguous, not as in R-Rated. :D

Edit: Alright, any chance of an undo button for Smudge?

A very good chance, considering I started work on that last night.

I wonder if the latest plugins are compatible with the current beta version?

I had so many plugins causing Paint.net to hang that I uninstalled the beta and found that the new plugins work.