MadJik

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2012-01-01)

329 posts in this topic

Yeah - Madjik ........... don't be so shy to visit more often.

smileys-umarmung-845938.gif

Hi, MadJik.

Is it okay if I use your plugins for some art that I will post on DeviantArt? I have already posted one piece of art using your Rainbow Twist plugin and I wondered if I could keep that art up and post more art using your plugins. I won't earn any money off this art and never will in the future. If you don't know what DeviantArt is, it's a site where people post art. Sorry if me asking this seems silly, I just want to make sure I won't get in trouble.

Thanks. :)

No need to ask :smile:. You're free to use plugins to create art for commercial and non commercial works alike.

Plugin authors have generously made their plugins available to everyone who uses paint.net. There are no conditions on their use.

Acknowledging a plugin or author is nice, but not required. If you really like a plugin - make a donation to the author.

A donation always makes us developers happy :D

P.S Don't forget Rick - who develops paint.net!

11 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

No need to ask :smile:. You're free to use plugins to create art for commercial and non commercial works alike.

Plugin authors have generously made their plugins available to everyone who uses paint.net. There are no conditions on their use.

Acknowledging a plugin or author is nice, but not required. If you really like a plugin - make a donation to the author.

A donation always makes us developers happy :D

P.S Don't forget Rick - who develops paint.net!

Thanks for the info! :)

I thought I would probably be able to use them, but I thought I'd ask anyway. I really appreciate that you replied because I figured that MadJik wouldn't reply for a while as he doesn't come online much. Thanks again for the info! :D