How to Install Plugins ×

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2018-04-07)

MadJik

On 10/30/2021 at 9:28 AM, Systemic said:

thanks, that worked (even though google flagged it as dangerous lmao)

this program can no longer be downloaded from here. 

1 hour ago, Fredual said:

this program can no longer be downloaded from here. 

Please ignore the message that it is not secure, it's downloading fine for me.  Your anti virus software may be blocking it.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

Im downloading plugins to my other computer since ive lost access to my laptop but clicking on the download button does nothing?

Edit: (I got the file by being sent it through discord)

Edited by LoudSilence

14 minutes ago, LoudSilence said:

Im downloading plugins to my other computer since ive lost access to my laptop but clicking on the download button does nothing?

Are you getting the security risk error? To me, they do seem to download.

G'MIC Filter Developer

• 4 weeks later...

I can't download it. It click on the link but nothing happens. Opening in new tab does nothing either.

Edited by MegaPiggy

7 hours ago, MegaPiggy said:

I can't download it. It click on the link but nothing happens. Opening in new tab does nothing either.

At a guess your virus malware is probably nixing it.  Here is a link I've posted on Dropbox, see if this works:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/8k8q8s1lh7xsohq/MadJikPack_Install.zip?dl=0 

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 2:34 PM, Pixey said:

link I've posted on Dropbox

Thank you for this! Not sure why but whatever browser I use, I kept getting network errors. Maybe my firewall?
I couldn't even get to the root homepage of the website http://jcljay.free.fr/
PS: I'm located outside of France so I think its to do with bandwidth to the site

• Hugs 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The download links themselves are fine, but they are being delivered in a manner called mixed content. Mixed content is when an encrypted HTTPS web site (forums.getpaint.net) tries to access a file from an unencrypted site that only supports HTTP (MadJik's site). Modern browsers may prevent this from happening by default, as a user visiting an HTTPS site may expect that all of their transactions are encrypted, as opposed to just some of them. As of September 2023, it looks like Firefox handles this with a warning and a prompt, whereas in Chrome the download attempt will just be silently ignored.

The solutions (which should work in all browsers):

A. You can actually still right-click the download, copy the link, paste it into your address bar manually, and press enter. It downloads normally (since it's no longer the encrypted forum that is sending you to the unencrypted file).

B. You should also be able to right-click the download link and select "save link as". The download process should begin, but then give you a warning message in the download manager that requires you to confirm that you're okay with downloading from an unencrypted site. It doesn't mean it has a virus or anything, just that you're downloading an unencrypted file from an encrypted forum.

C. There are settings you could theoretically fiddle with to disable this security feature on a per-site basis, but I think instructions on how to do that would be a bit beyond the scope of this comment.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, cam said:

the link dont work no mo

Did you follow the instructions on on Page 1 in the initial post:

On 12/9/2007 at 5:34 PM, MadJik said:

Moderator note

If you have trouble downloading any of these links please do this:   Right-click > Open in new tab.

If the above method doesn't work, try this:  Right click on the link > Save As > save to a folder, then unzip. (Ignore virus warning.)