How to Install Plugins ×

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2018-04-07)

MadJik

• 1 month later...

One question from a n00b:

Just downloaded Madjik's Effects.zip ... and is it mandatory that I also download the setup.zip? Don't they go just into the effects and file types folders?

(Sorry if it's the wrong place... I looked up the open zip file and there is no readme there, so I'm a bit insecure now what to do.)

The central point of my question was:

Don't they go just into the effects and file types folders?

As I'm not exacly sure what you mean to say with your answer (Do I have to go different way than the one I did with the other plugins which were just moved from folder x to folder y?), I'd rather get the setup.zip and see what happens.

But thanks anyway! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have downloaded your plugin pack , but my kaliedoscope is different from the one that you have from a previous plugin. The one that is in the pack is called KaliedoGenerator. I creates a kaliedoscope, but it does not work on any pictures.

11279_e2b3d24c82463e6d73987deb2e5c353e

theSIMBUL29.jpg

~A closed mind is a good thing to lose~

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was using a plugin called Polygones, and BoltBait tells me that its your version, and i had an error -

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygones.dll

Effect Name: PolygonesEffect.PolygonesFx

Full error message: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

Parameter name: defaultValue > maxValue

at PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.ScalarProperty`1..ctor(Object name, T defaultValue, T minValue, T maxValue, Boolean readOnly, ValueValidationFailureResult vvfResult)

at PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.Int32Property..ctor(Object name, Int32 defaultValue, Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue)

at PolygonesEffect.PolygonesFx.OnCreatePropertyCollection()

at PaintDotNet.Effects.PropertyBasedEffect.CreateConfigDialog()

at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffect(Type effectType)

If it helps, i have a 2gb Ram, Vista, and it happened after i had rendered Roses, but when i tried to recreate the problem, nothing happened.

This is the updated dll for the polygones effect.

Polygones.zip

The problem was linked to the brush size, as my effect was expecting a value between 1 and 100. If you call this effect with a size higher then you have the bug.

I solved it and increase the maximum value to 500.

Edit: The package is updated with this new version...

• 4 weeks later...

The three effects - Nebulous, Newton Fractal and Radial Colors all come in a folder called Textures. Surely these should be in the color folder instead? It just seems stange going to textures to change the color of something. This would also make them easier to find and there would be one less folder to look in. Or is there a reason for them being where they are?

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 1 month later...

Hi OMA,

Dooh! your image is 2400x3200! And so what is the zoom level? 13%?

The problem is the image is reduced to fit the window size. And some pixels (in row and/or in line) aren't drawn.

This isn't due to the plugin. Zoom at 100% You will see the grid is correct.

You could also use the brushwidth to have a chance to see the grid at 13%.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice dude I just got them and they work like a charm who would not like this stuff I have no idea. but if they hate it then they do not get these because these things work so good I make signatures and these are best for stuff I need.

ththefingertest.gif

• 2 weeks later...