How to Install Plugins ×

Asmageddon Tools Pack v3

Asmageddon Prince

Wow! Never seen so many plugins posted together before! I tip my hat to you and other people willing to learn code and make these awesome plugins. This is what will make Paint.Net the best image editing program around, as well as the community that exists here!

The streamlined layout that Paint.Net has does'nt hurt as well. :D

Whoa! I really didn't notice how much effects there were till I saw them on PdN.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Wow! Never seen so many plugins posted together before! I tip my hat to you and other people willing to learn code and make these awesome plugins. This is what will make Paint.Net the best image editing program around, as well as the community that exists here!

Yeah I think so too... 8)

Logo-1.gif

The Asmageddon is coming.

You better prepare... or you won`t survive

I wish to add anti-alliasing, but I don`t know how to do it. Tell me how to make it, and I`ll be happy that I know how to do this...
MadJik had made some handy "Distortion" plugins that render well.

Tube Effect is one for which the source code is available.

I think it has something to do with this line...

dst[x,y] = src.GetBilinearSample(srcXd, srcYd);

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Bah. Everyone should just get 7z. It's more versatile than the built-in Windows ZIP utility, and from what I've seen, a heck of a lot less intrusive than WinRAR.

:wink:

Well of course everyone should get 7z. But... they're not going to. You know it, I know it.

Or try Jzip which is a gui for 7-Zip that makes it more user friendly.

Thanks for the link, carbonize! I found some files on the web that I could only use 7zip for extraction, but the interface wasn't as nice as filzip or winrar. So, now my default extractor is J-Zip! :D

• 3 years later...
6 hours ago, Reptillian said:

There's two moderators' note in this plugin pack. Those work on latest PDN. Can be removed.

Many thanks @Reptillian :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.