on paint.net can you make the font go sideways?

dorotalp91

no i dont mean 90 degress so its vertical...

i want to rotate it... not 180 or 90 degrees...

diagnal... yes thats the word im looking for... i want to edit a pic and put the words across the picture diagnally... if there's not a way on paint.net then is there any other program besides photoshop?

Im not quite sure what your saying. If your trying to flip an image, theres something for that in the layers drop down box up on the top.

If you want to rotate it, try using the rotate/zoom tool in the layers option at the top.

I'm still alive!

To make the text go diagonally, make a new layer ( :AddNewLayer: ), type the text in the new layer, use the square select tool on the text, right click and drag to rotate the text around.

umm here this is how it is... and i want it to be witin those lines that i've marked on there.... !!

paint.jpg

doing that right click thing doesnt help... it doesnt rotate... it just moves it to a different spot ... and wats the square select thing? if i do the rectangle select then i cant do anything to the words anymore

By the right click thing, they mean select the whole image, then right click the little nubs. Or you could try using layers/rotate zoom. That can also rotate it.

I'm still alive!

Follow my previous instruction, using the Rectangle select tool :RectangleSelectTool:. Select the text (by clicking and dragging). Press 'M'. Right click (and hold) in the selected area, and you will be able to rotate your selection.

If your text is on it's own layer, I'd suggest using the Roll / Rotate feature just as Mr. Frojo described. It will yield nicer results than using the other method described here. You can find this feature in the Rotate / Zoom dialog (Ctrl+Shift+Z) or Layers > Rotate / Zoom).

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.