How to Install Plugins ×

GenTree: Generator of Trees & Branches (YMD:100725)

MadJik

I already have the latest update for this plugin. Nonetheless, when it is run, even with the default or different settings, the end-product is a very short Y-stump which doesn't grow with different settings. Wonder if its a problem for others too as I don't see too many users posting their creations.

I'll try it if it will help

I already have the latest update for this plugin. Nonetheless, when it is run, even with the default or different settings, the end-product is a very short Y-stump which doesn't grow with different settings. Wonder if its a problem for others too as I don't see too many users posting their creations.

Have you tried?

Put check mark on auto update
The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I thought that's what I said......twice!

*chuckles quietly, because now Ash knows what it's like to be me in real-world

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Honestly never heard of the random number generator before! Didn't know I had to alter it in order to use this plugin. Could you let me know the steps to changing the random number generator? Thanks to Ash, BoltBait and others for the help.

Apologies for taking up space - misunderstood the purpose of the auto update for the plugin - thot it served to update the plugin so I checked on the forum and ensured that I had the latest version!

NSB! (Not so bright). Thanks again for helping

Honestly never heard of the random number generator before! Didn't know I had to alter it in order to use this plugin. Could you let me know the steps to changing the random number generator? Thanks to Ash, BoltBait and others for the help.

You know that was a joke right??

No problem :D

EDIT: Actually I give 100% of the credit in your help to Ash...Wait no 90% I want 10% for screenies

I can't really describe the procedure in a message board posting. You'll have to get someone local to explain it to you.

I will tell you this, though, its about as complicated as replacing a muffler berring on a car.

FAKE EDIT: Oh, I see you got it going. Glad to see that you didn't need to replace any hardware!

• 2 months later...

This my creation Titled: waterwaywardhands...using the GenTree... I think this pluggin is awsome...it is slow, but worth the wait while it is generating with different coordinates. I've even added hands to make the pic more eerie...Let me know what you think of this creation. I posted it in Pictorium, but got no feed back... I figured it was posted in the wrong place..lol Enjoy !

handsinwater.jpg

Catch Me !

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Why not create a tree on a transparent layer and then save it in you custom brushes folder...

WOW! i think i have a new avatar and sig every day! The above post may contain: junk, art, wrong spelling and a lot more!

• 3 years later...

Images dont work :( 

sgs0xgu.png

I play lots of Minecraft, (Minecraft.net), only 'creative mode' though. View my 'builds' and other stuff here: planetminecraft.com/member/fighterbear12  :smile:

Images dont work :(

Which images are you referring to? I only see one broken image in the topic out of several...

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 10 months later...

I wonder what it is that prevents me from seeing some images on these forums, but since I never view the pictorium, it doesn't matter greatly.

I wish we'd all been ready.

Images work fine for me as well. What browser and plug ins have you got? I use Firefox with No Script and sometimes I have to allow websites to show images/videos. It`s a security thing to stop pop ups and intrusive ads.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN