How to Install Plugins ×

Enormators Effects

Enormator

Hi

I'm very new to coding plugins. But I'd like to share my first attemps because they can be quite useful.

Therefore I arranged a webfolder, where I put the plugins, which I create.

You can see how they work at their description.

:arrow: Webfolder

I'll post it in this thread when a new Plugin is uploaded or an old one updated there.

That isn't the best place to upload it. Would it be okay if I uploaded it to my 110mb account? Also, would it be okay if I add it to the yet to be released Paint.NET Plugin Pack?

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

flip will move the dot: not really at the center!

Radial Blur> 360

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Akkarins_Spirit, your sig is 50 pixels too tall. I think you should change that before a moderator does.

yeah i thought it was too big i was just looking to see the limit

Sig.png

I'm not a fan-boy, i have ALL 3 of the consoles.........PS,PS2 and PS3

Hey I dont really see any point to either of these plugins...

The stretch one will pixelate and can be easily done just with a motion blur and if you can't divide a number by 2 and get the center of the picture you're an idiot...

Any specific use for this though?

Hey I dont really see any point to either of these plugins...
I don't think so.

Wait a bit, he's just starting writing plugins, that's simple stuff but permit him to gain C# knowledge and write amazing effects next time.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Everyone may copy these plugins where he/she wants. Plugin-packs, 110MB Accounts and everywhere else. I would be pleased if you gave some credits to me.

If your image is an even size, then there is no exact center dot. Try to make a canvas with an even size and make a dot, which doesn't change its position when you flip it. Only if you make four dots on even sizes, you can make it possible. But the effect is called "DotAtCenter". And that is what it does. A dot closest as possible to the center. If you'd find it useful, I could make it do four dots for even sizes. *thinking about coding*

If your image is an even size, then there is no exact center dot. Try to make a canvas with an even size and make a dot, which doesn't change its position when you flip it. Only if you make four dots on even sizes, you can make it possible. But the effect is called "DotAtCenter". And that is what it does. A dot closest as possible to the center. If you'd find it useful, I could make it do four dots for even sizes. *thinking about coding*
imho, that's the only thing that's kept me from downloading this yet. :) If you could fix that, I would be forever indebted to you!

You guys realize that adding this supposed "4-dot" fix would "break" this effect for images where the resolution is not even...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

What about calculating the resolution?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

:D Of course I thought about that. So I made an if statement which checks if the image is even (independent for X and Y axis). So if it's even in X direction but uneven in Y direction, it will create 2 dots.

I uploaded it into the directory mentioned in the first post.

Enormator, Yeah, I knew that you were aware. I just wanted to point that out for everyone else...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

If you have something, that you ever wanted to be made as a Plugin, you may post the idea here. If I like the idea, I'll maybe write it.