How to Install Plugins ×

Oh... My... Pfargtl.

So, is this the plugin of which you spoke when you said your favorite plugin is "The one I'm building right now"? This is an incredible update. Well done, and good fun!

So yeah, a-Stickied.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Oh... My... Pfargtl.

I'll have to remember that one... and say it at work! :D

Pyrochild, has anyone ever told you how impressive your coding skills are? Well let me tell you right now, your fast becoming my favorite plugin writer.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Oh... My... Pfargtl.

I'll have to remember that one... and say it at work! :D

You should watch this Homestar Runner cartoon:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/169lostdvd.html

For there is whence it came. :)

~ Becoming the Archetype

I don't suppose it would be possible to be able to have Linear curves on one curve & curved curves, on another at the same time? :)

"curved curves" lol. You have no idea how long I spent last night trying to think of a better way to say that... Anyways yes I think it should be possible, the problem is I don't see a way of implementing that without making a major departure from Paint.NET's included Curves UI, something I fought very hard against the entire time I was designing this version. I would like to keep the GUI as similar as possible to eliminate the learning Curve (pun fully intended :D )

If anyone would like to lend their thoughts on this, or even just post a mock-up screenshot, please do.

Also, does anyone have a problem with the word "Yellow" being yellow? Should I make the checkboxes black again?

I like the coloured checkboxes :)

I understand that what I mentioned would probably be a challenge, I have no knowledge of C++ / C# coding at all.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

No, it was an extra ending quote tag. Matt had intended to quote pyrochild, however there was no opening quote tag for pyrochild's message. This caused the forum to insert an unneeded tag, or however they do it, which broke the layout.

I has fixies!

~ Becoming the Archetype

Thanks for the sticky CMD!

MattBlackLamb, your request would not actually be that hard to code, it's just a matter of me not being able to see how to smoothly integrate that into the GUI. I really would like to keep the GUI as similar as possible to the original Curves.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

So, is this the plugin of which you spoke when you said your favorite plugin is "The one I'm building right now"?

Nope!

<_<

I think I may need paramedics standing by, then, when you release your next one.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I think I may need paramedics standing by, then, when you release your next one.

lol! I haven't started really working on it yet, just a dabble in the code here and there. I still have to recover from that last stretch of coding Curves+'s histograms. And then, because I couldn't sleep, I threw in the save/load code just for the heck of it. Pyro does not sleep!

xZYt6wl.png

Ubertastiliciously-superawesomeness! You may have just beat alpha mask as my favorite plugin! It certainly beats BB's CYMK plugin! Keep it up!

BTW, the "Cyan" (in the CYMK dialog) hurts my eyes.

EDIT: Actually, it also replaces BB's transparency adjustment, too! [sorry, BB]

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Ubertastiliciously-superawesomeness!

Hmmm.... I'll have too remember that one too..

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

3-SAVE and LOAD your curves for later use

While this is arguably your best feature, I think it would be even better if the save file was text based for easy sharing in tutorials.

Done! Curves+ Now saves to an XML file, which should be easy enough to copy-paste to and from tutorials. I'm so generous that I kept compatibility for the old format. Aren't I nice?

I even changed the checkboxes so that they are easier to read, yet still prettier than the defaults.

I'll probably upload in half an hour or so.

EDIT: uploaded. go download!

xZYt6wl.png

3-SAVE and LOAD your curves for later use

While this is arguably your best feature, I think it would be even better if the save file was text based for easy sharing in tutorials.

Done! Curves+ Now saves to an XML file, which should be easy enough to copy-paste to and from tutorials. I'm so generous that I kept compatibility for the old format. Aren't I nice?

I even changed the checkboxes so that they are easier to read, yet still prettier than the defaults.

I'll probably upload in half an hour or so.

EDIT: uploaded. go download!

Awesome!