How to Install Plugins ×

MultiSpline (new 20th June 2015)

That's cool Eli! - great colours - many thanks for posting it. ;)

We're expecting a heatwave in the U.K. next week.
I may be seen on the beach wearing a bathing suit in just those colours, as camouflage against the deck-chair! :D

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Update for 'MultiSpline' on page 1.
I've decided to add an 'indent' slider to multispline. This allows the 'net' shapes produced to go right to the edges of the selection, or be smaller than the selection like this:
RJO6mYn.png
Note:The spiral was produced with the new version of 'Gradients Galore' that I hope to publish soon. ;)

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

@ Maximilian adn Eli! Very nice colors and great outcome. Thank you so much. Weel done.

@ Red ochre! Thankful for you following the new version and sharing your work.

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 1 month later...

I Seismographed a cat a few years ago and tried to replicate the look with MultiSpline, but it didn't pick up the colors of the cat like Seismograph did. :D I really like the effects I the can get from this plugin. Thank you.

MultiSpline%20Coneflower.png

Edited by doughty
  • Upvote 1

SloppySig.png

Hi Doughty,
When using the spline colour choice 'from image' it only takes the colour of the first pixel. So the just colours at the edges of the selection.
Didn't want too over-complicate the code - well that's my excuse! :roll:
If you select a transparent background then the splines will be an 'object' - and there are many ways to fill those with the colours of the original image.

Glad you're getting good results generally and thanks for posting the image! B)

off topic: I rescued a bumble-bee from a spiders web the other day - really difficult to clean the web off without hurting the bee but it flew away eventually.
I guess I'm a bit 'racist' when it comes to insects and spiders - some live, some die. :/ :D

• Upvote 1

PdnForumSig2.jpg

No problem, I was just seeing what this MultiSpline could do. I love this "flat" look and and have been using it on every blurred b&w that I have. The image above was the last thing I did yesterday.  <3  Planing on trying a few more.

I like certain spiders and will help them out of the house and of course all bees. :) Lucky you didn't get stung.

SloppySig.png