Ishi's not-so-fancy PDN Gallery (Updated January 23, 2017)

Ishi

Yeah, all those items were rendered on PDN thanks to plugins like Shape 3D, Guassian Blur and Bevel Selection that they got their depth. I am also a heavy gradient user that can be seen especially on my current sig and even on those items. That page flip on my second birthday card was one tricky bit as well and I added the rose that I have also drawn to add some class. I wanted more of those pop art stuff and I was planning for simple doodle art in the future should I learn it.

Ishi!  lfmdh6l7.png Very beautiful colour and fine work. 3D Space Art and greeting cards are my favorite. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thanks Seerose. I was really trying to make a good impression with my work with colors. Glad someone pointed that out.

Thanks Helen. I have updated my post above with new images including two of my image manipulations. So far, I have no permission as of yet to post images with human subjects LOL and I have to use Google images to supply content on those that's why I wouldn't consider them authentically mine in all aspects.

Thanks for the feedback, keep them coming...

Edited by Ishi
  • Upvote 2

I love your work! <3

You're really good with paint.net. :)

I love all your greeting cards.

I think some of my other favorties of your other pictures would be your groovy pic, the sunny green hills pic, the metal "Ishi" pic, and the "Good Morning" pic.

Keep up the great work. :cake:

• Upvote 1

I was hoping I could make a New Year's card but fell too lazy to do it. I had the idea.

I'm also working on a summer card but its left unfinished. I have employed my realistic "sunlight" effect in it that will actually hurt your eyes but the whole thing is half-way done.

Edited by Ishi

@Ishi! Unfortunately again  2umngu7w.png  Sorry!  cxzjwgcd.gif  The day after today. xblf4ioa.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Today is the day to pay bills.  :)

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Your 3D space art is out of this world (no pun intended) very detailed indeed. Great work on the greetings cards and the misc work too, some great use of colours all round, top work on the very groovy sig too, keep it up. B)

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

I'm flattered by the response I'm getting so far.  :cake:

Yeah, the color work gives it my unique touch to it. :rainbow:  Had to use that part of my artistic style to compensate for my lack of skill on the technical stuff (you know, using several plugins and calculated values to achieve an effect).  :ViewPluginLoadErrors:

I do some photography with a digital point and shoot camera as well  :camera:  and enhance it with some of our great plugins. I have also developed a technique to make it look like as if it were taken by a DSLR.

However, my best works usually came when there is a demand to do them, usually to impress someone else, the latest one being the red birthday card which was a ton of work, second only to my Christmas card. My only regret was that I should have made it with far higher resolution than 800x600 :Resize:  :ZoomIn:  so it becomes suitable for decent printing quality.  :Print:

There is so much more to learn with PDN and more plugins waiting for me to discover. 

• 2 months later...

Well thanks Red Ochre and Helen.

The good thing about these minions is that I could easily incorporate them on other artworks.

I have recently used them on my new modified pink version of my red second birthday greeting card which I sent to someone who had a little hobby with doodling. I thought the minions would add up nice to that.

Here's my latest addition. Minions are fun. They are 100% drawn at PDN. Too lazy to color 'em though. Its actually a transparent PNG. Have fun.

WOW! Very well done.  :)

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thanks barbieq25 and Seerose. Well it took a good hour or two to make them. I had to look for minion pictures online to have a reference but I don't trace them by any means. I had to come up with their postures too. It was meant for doodle so I left them uncolored.

For all them lovers of pink out there, here's my pink version of my birthday greeting card. The minions are there too at the bottom right corner. Like I said, it was meant for someone I knew that liked doodling. I'd spoiler this for a bit of surprise... Cheers...

Birthday%20Card%202%20C.jpg

• Upvote 3

Hi

This one made me laugh, not because it's pink.  :lol:  Love the page curl with the minions hiding out. :cake:

Yeah, it was meant to be like that. The minions took the place of the rose that was there on my earlier design of that birthday card.

Its fun to make quirks here in there you see, especially if its something that'll grab your attention first.

Just love your cards - they are so expressive :) .  And, I adore those two funky party revelers ............ cute, cute, cute !  Well done with all your pieces and your siggy has always brought a smile to my face :D .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.