Can't uninstall or re-install PDN

I've been trying to get PDN for the past week and when ever i try to uninstall it gives me an error message. I tried to re-install it and this is what i got 

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'F:\PDN\Staging'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   at PaintDotNet.Setup.InstallingPage.<DoInstallation>d__21.MoveNext() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\SetupFrontEnd\InstallingPage.cs:line 1055
   at PaintDotNet.Threading.Tasks.IterativeTask.IterativeTaskAnon.<OnExecute>d__11.MoveNext() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Threading\Tasks\IterativeTask.cs:line 33
   at PaintDotNet.Threading.Tasks.IterativeTask`1.<>c__DisplayClass9.<StepTask>b__8() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Core\Threading\Tasks\IterativeTask`1.cs:line 74

Please help Dx