How to Install Plugins ×

Cuboids - new (21/3/2015)

Red ochre

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, Red ochre.

Is it okay for me to use some of your plugins for some art to submit to DeviantArt? I'm not earning any money from this art and won't in the future. I've already submitted 1 image using one of your plugins, so I wondered if I could keep that image up and use more of your plugins for more of my art. If you don't know what DeviantArt is, it's a website where people from all over the world can submit art that they have made. I don't know if it's silly for me to ask this but I just thought that I should ask because I don't want to get in trouble. Thanks. :)

Edited by Hyderouge
  • Upvote 1

Hello Hyderouge - welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to use my plugins when making your art.
It is very considerate of you to ask! Thank you.:)

If your images make extensive use of my plugins and are 'family friendly', post a link to them here or on my pack thread. I'd love to see how you are using them.

Also, if you are mainly using paint.net, do consider starting your own gallery thread here too! (in the Pictorium section).;)

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

36 minutes ago, Red ochre said:

Hello Hyderouge - welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to use my plugins when making your art.
It is very considerate of you to ask! Thank you.:)

If your images make extensive use of my plugins and are 'family friendly', post a link to them here or on my pack thread. I'd love to see how you are using them.

Also, if you are mainly using paint.net, do consider starting your own gallery thread here too! (in the Pictorium section).;)

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Thanks for letting me use your amazing plugins for my art! :D 

Here is what I have made with your cuboid plugin so far: 492a9bdab3f320fbf7e644bf0c128d16-daily15

I know it isn't great. :)

Thanks again for letting me use your plugins for my art!

• Upvote 3

• 3 years later...

Thank you Vagabondi! - for posting the images and ongoing interest in my effects. Much appreciated!😉
Love the sunset one but what is the bird in the first image? Little Egret, Heron, Stork or another species completely?

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

11 hours ago, Red ochre said:

what is the bird in the first image? Little Egret, Heron, Stork or another species completely?

I'd think of Egret but not sure - maybe @Maximilian would tell... Saved the original photo from Flickr a couple years ago. :arrow-down:

true-bird-original.png

What's great about Cuboids is randomness of height and position in the settings. That's what I miss in other plugins like Mosaic or Tesserae. So thank u once again. ;)

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

It could also be a Snowy Egret.  It's very hard to tell as they also look like White Herons too.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.