Norton 360 Don't Like Paint.net?

rayj00

I am getting a ton of Norton Auto-Protect errors with most plugins I try to install.

Norton compains the dll is not safe and has been removed.

I never got these errors before.....

What to do?

Ray

Not telling people what to do.......but I haven't run any antivirus in many years. I prefer instead to make restore images that I can use to get me back to normal in about 5 ~ 10 min......

Actually I only run Windows on my editing PC and that is not connected to internet anyway. For everything else I run Linux as I am right now....  

Plane_Sig2.gif

I wouldn't dare not to have a virus scanner smiley-scared003.gif .

I have used the Free version of AVG for 20 years and have never had a virus - it's caught them all.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Agreed, most people should use some type of antivirus. However I am not like most people. I did recently fix my son's laptop. He went where he shouldn't have. Fortunately I made an image of his HDD when it was new. It took 10 min to restore to original condition. Trying to fix it by removing all the junk would have taken much longer and not as clean.

Edited by racerx

Plane_Sig2.gif