A New Year a new me........Well maybe not so much...

As I have been oh so busy with many important things (watching paint dry, sunsets,  the Christmas Cactus bloom and drop its flowers cleaning the cat box etc.) I realized that I have neglected my PDN 

friends- those I know and those I haven't "talked to" yet.  So accept my apology for my tarty HAPPY New Year.

Also my most humble gratitude for the esteem shown me by the honorific title of   2014 Homer Simpson Award Winner 

I am truly greatfull  and will wear it with a sense of pride throughout this year 5d245db7.gif

WOO HOO!!  time for a doughnut   or     or  or     a  BEER! beer-chugger_zpsug0dbwp9-1.gif

• Upvote 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

I am one of your devotees and have missed you of late.  You always manage to make me smile.  I prefer watching this when nothingness is on the menu emoticon-object-011.gif   .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Awww you guys d14214cb.gif

Tack, Danke, Thank you,  for the kind words.

Well the paint is dry, the dust is settled, cat box cleaned, so on to great things.........  well maybe a short nap first-----just in case I get caught up in the throws of inspiration later.

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️