i used to be able to make my own cursors , now i get a error

kisss

1-18-15

i have been using paint.net for a year, so i know i have the .cur dill in the right folder.

the Paint.NET version i'm using now is 4.0.5, it is the most recent version.

i have windows 7 home premium 64 bit.

i like to make my own mouse pointer, i went to make my own today and i get this error.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void PaintDotNet.Surface.SuperSamplingFitSurface(PaintDotNet.Surface)'.

at PaintDotNet.Data.PDNCursorFormat.OnSave(Document input, Stream output, SaveConfigToken token, Surface scratchSurface, ProgressEventHandler callback)

at PaintDotNet.FileType.Save(Document input, Stream output, SaveConfigToken token, Surface scratchSurface, ProgressEventHandler callback, Boolean rememberToken) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 284

at PaintDotNet.Controls.DocumentWorkspace.<>c__DisplayClass30.<DoSave>b__28() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\DocumentWorkspace.cs:line 2969

at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Try(Action f) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 174
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm hoping some one can maybe help me.

yours truly .
kisss

First, be sure you're using the latest version of the cursor filetype plugin: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/927-

Second, if you're still having trouble with it, post on that thread so the author will see it and try to fix the problem for you.

I'm going to close this thread because of this: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/9349-