How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Paste Frame V 1.3.10+ - custom frame maker

TechnoRobbo

• 3 weeks later...

Hello TR, Sorry for flooding your page (You may delete this post if you wish) Look what happened when I used the plugin the way I should not:

I made a few selections on the canvas before running the pluging :

strange-behavior-01-48bdcc4.png

After pressing OK: The gaps on the frame remain.

strange-behavior-02-48bdcce.png

Then I pressed Ctrl+Z (undo) once: as you see, the inner selections go away but not the rest.

strange-behavior-03-48bdcdf.png

I pressed enter to get rid of the mooving ants, then I pressed again UNDO several times until the LAYER containing the frame was deleted (Somehow Paint.net forgot to erase the remains of the frame).

Should we let Rick know about it?

I just tried again but this time only on the white background layer and proceeded as above. (Selections, plugin, and then UNDO). You can hit UNDO as many times as you wish, however the remains of the frame will not go away. I hope we did not break Paint.net (Rick will be upset) .  :)

The rotation is based on the leading edge in a counter-clockwise (anti-clockwise) rotation  - not the center. So I guess the answer is, yes, it is normal.

The decision was to calculate the position on half the width, diminishing the gap that to the perimeter that would appear if based on corner to corner.

WhyRobWhy.png?raw=1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

I get it. So there are several methods to choose from and each one can have different results. Can you implement some of them inside the plugin? Also, it could be interesting to add spacing control. 

I dont think there is a plugin to create circular tiling. This is just an idea to explore. Something like this:

circular-tiling-48c1abb.png

Edited by Eli

Hello TR, the alignment feature is great. How about adding negative squeezing (increasing the gap between the tiles). This will give not only some control over the number of tiles in the circle but there will be no need to reduce the border size for the inner circles as well.

One more thing: What if there is an option to start the tiling at a certain distance from the selection ants. If the above can be implemented there will be no need to make a selection for every circle.

circle-tiles-48ca594.png

Edited by Eli
  • Upvote 1

Eli, that extra tile will go away if you tweak the size setting. I can throw an offset in there, but I'm not going to make the plugin too specific for one function, too much automation limits the possibilities.

Seerose, nice work , your very talented.

• Upvote 1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

TR, I just thought that it would be neat to have an option that allowed control of distance between each tile without having to afect their size. Anyway, the plugin is great. Thanks for everything.

florecita-framer-plug-48cb47a.png

The additions are wonderful. I will treat you with a mandala 100% TR. THANKS AGAIN!

mandala-tr-48cf39b.png

May I make one more sugestion? Would it be possible to add decimals to the offset and more negative squeezing?  :)

Edited by Eli
  • Upvote 1